BBC

halifaxram

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, angieram said:

This. I couldn't understand where people were getting some of their extreme views from after the game last night as I was there and had quite different thoughts.  I have now watched the match on BBC and realised they were just quoting the opinions of Danny Murphy and the pundits. 

Man Utd were better than us, we tried very hard but couldn't match them ( or even get close to them at times). 

The one thing that I did agree with that I heard on TV was that we need more belief in ourselves. They were talking about the players but I think that it also applies to the fans. 

I believed about 15 minutes either side of half time - it felt great and I need to try harder! :)

The quote from Danny Murphy that made me laugh;

30 mins Derby need to push out more and attack.

60 mins Derby are leaving lots of space at the back they shouldn't be throwing so many players forward, they defend more

:lol:

1 hour ago, manxramselly said:

It reminded me of champions league coverage,15 second close ups of GIggs and van gaal,while we were attacking,7 replays of shots going wide or free kicks given away by us,and 12 replays after they had scored.Dont think we saw a restart because of all the replays.

There was a moment where they missed us winning a corner because they were showing Van Gaal writing something in his notebook. What on earth does he have to make so many notes about? Or are he and Giggs so bored with their team's football that they play hangman whilst in the dugout?

On 30 January 2016 at 17:24, manxramselly said:

It reminded me of champions league coverage,15 second close ups of GIggs and van gaal,while we were attacking,7 replays of shots going wide or free kicks given away by us,and 12 replays after they had scored.Dont think we saw a restart because of all the replays.

Agreed, there was even one point in the first half where we had a throw in, then cut away to numerous replays of something minor, cut back to Man U taking a corner. Muppet directing from BBC who are not used to showing live football anymore. 

The two goals were offside, but they were so marginal you can't argue with the linesman. Aren't they supposed to give the benefit of the doubt to the strikers?.

We would of been moaning like hell if that was us and we'd of had 2 dissallowed goals.

Entertaining game, we scored a great goal, but i for one never expected to beat them.

At least we didn't get a tonkin!!

Havent watched the replay of our game but today I watched MK Dons V Chelsea. Mark Lawrenson was absolutely disgusting with his attitude to MKDons, he behaved as though he was forced under duress to watch some pub side who were complete unworthy of being in the same stadium as the mercurial talent that is Chelsea (players that are of the standard that he himself played at - not). Odious little git

7 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Havent watched the replay of our game but today I watched MK Dons V Chelsea. Mark Lawrenson was absolutely disgusting with his attitude to MKDons, he behaved as though he was forced under duress to watch some pub side who were complete unworthy of being in the same stadium as the mercurial talent that is Chelsea (players that are of the standard that he himself played at - not). Odious little git

Don't forget the MK fans were all there to 'live the dream' of seeing their pathetic team play the mighty Prem opposition. Poor talentless cloggers what chance did they have...

13 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I commented on Lawrenson on the Live Game Thread. Get the impression everything he says has to have a comical slant to it and that really drives me up the wall. Why can't the suits at the BBC realise he comes across as a blithering idiot?

2 hours ago, mwram1973 said:

The two goals were offside, but they were so marginal you can't argue with the linesman. Aren't they supposed to give the benefit of the doubt to the strikers?.

We would of been moaning like hell if that was us and we'd of had 2 dissallowed goals.

Entertaining game, we scored a great goal, but i for one never expected to beat them.

At least we didn't get a tonkin!!

.......... and we would have had two dissallowed goals - for goodness sake, we don't even need to be offside or committed a foul for goals to be dissallowed!

The scoreline was still about right though!

His comment about the Dons fans still smiling because they're living the dream watching Chelsea made me fume. I go to watch derby, I didn't go along to watch Man U on Friday. 

Stupid, out of touch and elitist drivel. To think he gets paid out of my licence fee too grr! 

14 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

His comment about the Dons fans still smiling because they're living the dream watching Chelsea made me fume. I go to watch derby, I didn't go along to watch Man U on Friday. 

Stupid, out of touch and elitist drivel. To think he gets paid out of my licence fee too grr! 

You know someone is inconsolable with rage when they type "grr" :lol:

Archived