calling all derby fans

B4ev6is

I  calling all derby fans to battle tonight lets get pp so rocking that man utd can not play there style of play lets get behind the lads tonight let send a message we still believe in them. Here is a couple of chants to get in there heads and there manager head.

Who **** man utd who **** man utd as the rams marching up.

Your getting sacked in the morning

Going to the job centre.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think on this rare occasion B4 you might be wrong, although we do want the Lego ground to be rocking we don't want to put United off their usual style of football, because their usual style of football this season will have them not scoring which is exactly what we do want..!

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

We shall win tonight and he will need job centre

whilst i wouldnt rule him getting sacked out at some point, i doubt he will attend the job centre....so Mr Van Gaal, what have you been doing to find work? I havent because im counting my millions i got in pay off, oh by the way do you have any vacancies for top managerial roles in football in europe anywhere? No - but we have one for a checkout assistant at Asda....

4 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I  calling all derby fans to battle tonight lets get pp so rocking that man utd can not play there style of play lets get behind the lads tonight let send a message we still believe in them. Here is a couple of chants to get in there heads and there manager head.

B4 is our leader, B4 is our leader nah nah naaah nah, nah nah naaah nah

1 hour ago, Paul71 said:

whilst i wouldnt rule him getting sacked out at some point, i doubt he will attend the job centre....so Mr Van Gaal, what have you been doing to find work? I havent because im counting my millions i got in pay off, oh by the way do you have any vacancies for top managerial roles in football in europe anywhere? No - but we have one for a checkout assistant at Asda....

I've got images of someone asking him if he has ICT skills or experience in writing a CV. If not it will be a county training course or his benefits will be stopped,more a nice zero hours contract at the local pound shop or sports direct.

3 minutes ago, KBB said:

I've got images of someone asking him if he has ICT skills or experience in writing a CV. If not it will be a county training course or his benefits will be stopped,more a nice zero hours contract at the local pound shop or sports direct.

I signed on once [I had a redundancy policy so had to validate the claim] I have a degree level qualification in data communications and loads of financial qualifications .

Some spotty erk in the job centre asked if I could use the internet and was I literate  what a dick.

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We shall win tonight and he will need job centre

B4 calm down mate, their manager is probably a nice chap.

It would be bad manners to make any sort of overt or derogatory reference to his current employment predicament.

Archived