McCormack v Rhodes

Yani P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Know what you mean - think he brings more to the team but I still have a feeling Rhodes could be a monster goalscorer in a better team, add to that McCormack will be 30 at the start of next season while Rhodes will only be 26 makes it a close one. I would probably go Rhodes as a better longer term investment.

Jordan Rhodes. I saw it mentioned in another thread about a swap for Martin - personally I'd back that. He's younger than McCormack, an out and out striker and finisher with a fantastic goalscoring record. What's more his work ethic is much higher and I think that means he'd do better in the PL.

13 minutes ago, thekingofbuxton said:

Mccormack on the left would be brilliant

Rhodes is better than Martin

Rhodes is better than Martin?  Come on !  Have you ever actually watched Jordan Rhodes play ? He brings very little to the team apart from his goals couldn't see him playing up top on his own and leading the line like Martin does ! 

6 hours ago, Alpha said:

McCormack all day. Class player

Rhodes is great if you can do all the build up and create chances with 10 men. 

Not many teams can

McCormark always looked lively and links well with anyone half decent around him. Thought him and Dembele looked dangerous but had no support when they played us.

Would have loved him this window, irrelevant though as price dictates even Mel can only spend so much and keep to F.F.P

13 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

I agree he is ! But in what respect are you referring too ?

Man management, calmness, holding his nerve, gracious in defeat, humble in success, managing expectations, getting the best out of players, all round good guy.

Archived