2016-17 season tickets

Tamworthram

46 minutes ago, rammieib said:

So to ensure I get my seat for next season, I have to renew with 8 games left in the current season.

What an absolute pi55 taker that is. Talk about exploiting your season ticket holders. May as well just let me confirm my 17/18 ticket before the start of next season as well.

Yes, pretty much - you and 23,000 others, but that's how the Early Bird offer has operated for years.

Supply and demand, really. If we're going well by then, they will all go.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, rammieib said:

So to ensure I get my seat for next season, I have to renew with 8 games left in the current season.

What an absolute pi55 taker that is. Talk about exploiting your season ticket holders. May as well just let me confirm my 17/18 ticket before the start of next season as well.

And they say nurses have it tough!

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Sure it was earlier last year, and even earlier the year before? 

4 hours ago, rammieib said:

Nobody is holding a gun to your head! Unless you are waiting to see what league we will be in next season I can't see your problem.

4 hours ago, rammieib said:

Weren't you on a big complain before the end of this season because you couldn't couldn't get a free season ticket for one of your kids? If you are that unhappy and think they are extracting the urine don't bother renewing, 

4 minutes ago, bcnram said:

Weren't you on a big complain before the end of this season because you couldn't couldn't get a free season ticket for one of your kids? If you are that unhappy and think they are extracting the urine don't bother renewing, 

I might be a good fan but considering 12 months ago my only child so far wasn't yet born, probably not me.

The frustration isn't the deadline for the cheaper price, it's the fact it's the same deadline to guarantee your seat. I'm pretty sure that has another couple of months after the deadline.

Of course I will renew in plenty of time but I will provide support for those not in the same position as me.

Went and sorted mine out yesterday, it does say that the first 300 to renew get a free child season ticket with subscription to the rams squad, I'm sure last year there was no minimum, perhaps they are looking to free up more seats if we get promoted knowing they can potentially sell out each game, so if you want a free child season ticket take note ! Also this must be done by 3rd April none available after that date.

no interest free options, just flat rate of 7% on instalments 

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Just got my pack through. No mention of 0% for 9 months on Rams MasterCard, does anyone know if this has been scrapped? If so, I better get saving up!

I've got a Rams Card and the company that do them wrote to me about six months ago to say that the offer is no longer valid and when the card expires it'll be replaced by a generically branded Mastercard.

• 3 weeks later...

Correct me if I am missing something but it has been pointed out to me that , if we do not renew by Early Bird Renewal date of 3rd April, our seats are not reserved after that date. I did not believe this but have checked the email from the club and it is correct. So April 3rd is not just the renewal date to buy at frozen prices, it is the final date on which you can guarantee getting the same seat. It seems the club have moved the goal posts and there is no period after 3rd April when your seat is guaranteed but prices are not frozen. The club have effectively brought forward the season ticket renewal date to April 3rd when we are more than a month away from knowing where we will  finish and which division we will be playing in next season. I will renew before early bird deadline bu tI hate  sneaky manoeuvres like this and others such as reclassifying seating areas - why can't the club be open and honest with the supporters?

I'm pretty sure that the renewal deadline used to be earlier than this.

And what's that about being open and honest with suppprters? They have sent out a letter to everyone with the details on, what more do you want them to do? Maybe Mel should hand deliver the letter to everyone and explain what the letter says?

9 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

Correct me if I am missing something but it has been pointed out to me that , if we do not renew by Early Bird Renewal date of 3rd April, our seats are not reserved after that date. I did not believe this but have checked the email from the club and it is correct. So April 3rd is not just the renewal date to buy at frozen prices, it is the final date on which you can guarantee getting the same seat. It seems the club have moved the goal posts and there is no period after 3rd April when your seat is guaranteed but prices are not frozen. The club have effectively brought forward the season ticket renewal date to April 3rd when we are more than a month away from knowing where we will  finish and which division we will be playing in next season. I will renew before early bird deadline bu tI hate  sneaky manoeuvres like this and others such as reclassifying seating areas - why can't the club be open and honest with the supporters?

I agree! There is nothing as low down and dishonest as a club sending out letters or publishing details on their website or even putting details in the local press with all of the renewal dates and prices in black and white. 

I did not believe this but have checked the email from the club and it is correct.

why can't the club be open and honest with the supporters?

I'm confused? The email from the club had this information in yet you want them to be open and honest with you?

The first renewal period, which is now open, will run until 4pm on Sunday 3rd April 2016 - with prices subject to change and an increase after that point. 

Once the above deadline has passed, Season Ticket Holders’ seats will no longer be reserved.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-county-confirm-201617-season-ticket-details-2930445.aspx#ciPFZMPI0cirBUqj.99

Interesting to see the initiative from Huddersfield, and of course Bradford. Should we all go down this route?

An interesting direction for clubs to go. I cannot pretend to understand the maths here but if Bradford City have been doing this since 2007 clearly not pure altruism. 

http://arcticterntalk.org/2016/02/26/cheap-football-is-possible-cost-of-7-90-per-game-in-the-championship-huddersfield-town-leading-the-way-in-2016-17/

Archived