2016-17 season tickets

Tamworthram

7 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

I'm pretty sure that the renewal deadline used to be earlier than this.

And what's that about being open and honest with suppprters? They have sent out a letter to everyone with the details on, what more do you want them to do? Maybe Mel should hand deliver the letter to everyone and explain what the letter says?

No, early bird used to be earlier than this (possibly only just, around this time though) but if you don't renew before the season is over, you lose your seat. I'm fairly sure that this was never the case before. I'm almost certain that we used to have some time after the season ended to renew our seats, albeit at a higher price than early bird.

Doesn't affect me, I'll renew mine when I get around to it, the money has been set aside for months now. Strikes me as a bit harsh though.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, brentford said:

Interesting to see the initiative from Huddersfield, and of course Bradford. Should we all go down this route?

An interesting direction for clubs to go. I cannot pretend to understand the maths here but if Bradford City have been doing this since 2007 clearly not pure altruism. 

http://arcticterntalk.org/2016/02/26/cheap-football-is-possible-cost-of-7-90-per-game-in-the-championship-huddersfield-town-leading-the-way-in-2016-17/

Interesting, but they have a ground to fill. Derby will no doubt feel they don't have that need as can pretty much sell out at current prices.

16 hours ago, Arsene Titman said:

Correct me if I am missing something but it has been pointed out to me that , if we do not renew by Early Bird Renewal date of 3rd April, our seats are not reserved after that date. I did not believe this but have checked the email from the club and it is correct. So April 3rd is not just the renewal date to buy at frozen prices, it is the final date on which you can guarantee getting the same seat. It seems the club have moved the goal posts and there is no period after 3rd April when your seat is guaranteed but prices are not frozen. The club have effectively brought forward the season ticket renewal date to April 3rd when we are more than a month away from knowing where we will  finish and which division we will be playing in next season. I will renew before early bird deadline bu tI hate  sneaky manoeuvres like this and others such as reclassifying seating areas - why can't the club be open and honest with the supporters?

Why would that matter if you are renewing anyway?

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 08:15, G STAR RAM said:

Just got my pack through. No mention of 0% for 9 months on Rams MasterCard, does anyone know if this has been scrapped? If so, I better get saving up!

yep, its been scrapped. But I thought the club were lining up another partner to do something similar

Archived