2016-17 season tickets

Tamworthram

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, hope60 said:

Last year my early bird price was £275, this year my early bird price is £305. That's a price increase in anyones language.

Just checked mine and exactly same as last years early bird for me.

I'm trying to renew mine and my Son's ticket online now.

Did I read somewhere that as long as my son is a squad member again his ticket is free? or is that only for new season ticket buyers only?.

When I go to renew its the same cost for us both.

21 minutes ago, Super Johnny Russell said:

Did I read somewhere that as long as my son is a squad member again his ticket is free? or is that only for new season ticket buyers only?.

For the 2015/16 season the club sold out of FREE Rams Squad Season Tickets. Supporters who are renewing their FREE Rams Squad Season Ticket and are aged between 2 and 12 years old (age is calculated as the supporters’ age on 1st September 2016) must do so before 4pm Sunday 3rd April 2016. After this time FREE Rams Squad Season Tickets will no longer be available for renewal. A full paying Adult (Season Ticket holders aged 23 to 64 on 1st September 2016) Season Ticket is still required to qualify for the FREE Rams Squad Season Ticket, at a ratio of 1:1.
Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-county-confirm-201617-season-ticket-details-2930445.aspx#1o5QSUzVTlh0VPD3.99

1 hour ago, hope60 said:

Last year my early bird price was £275, this year my early bird price is £305. That's a price increase in anyones language.

Was it your 1st season ticket this year?

I only ask because the price freeze only applies to those who've held a season ticket over a longer period of time, under the long term loyalty scheme?

Renewals are available from: £319 for Adults, £195 for Seniors (75+), £225 for Seniors (65-74), £195 for Young Adults (18-22), £145 for 15-17 Year Olds, £115 for 13-14 Year Olds and £89 for 2-12 Year Olds in Category E areas of the iPro Stadium. These prices refer to the Multiple Year Renewal scheme which was launched last year to reward long-standing supporters.

So to ensure I get my seat for next season, I have to renew with 8 games left in the current season.

What an absolute pi55 taker that is. Talk about exploiting your season ticket holders. May as well just let me confirm my 17/18 ticket before the start of next season as well.

6 minutes ago, rammieib said:

So to ensure I get my seat for next season, I have to renew with 8 games left in the current season.

What an absolute pi55 taker that is. Talk about exploiting your season ticket holders. May as well just let me confirm my 17/18 ticket before the start of next season as well.

The 1st period of renewals last year finished early March, so it's better in that respect.

1 hour ago, Super Johnny Russell said:

last year I had to select a membership for my son, then I got an option to change his st from a kids to free ticket with Rams squad membership.

my lad no longer qualifies so his is now £89

Archived