Oh Brad.....

drgoodspeak

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good player but is going through a bad patch of form.

no need for lynching.

But bizarre to drop butterfield yet again.

PC you really are a cock sometimes.

19 minutes ago, DRBee said:

From the start this thread is about blaming players. They are the wrong target .

Why? The players and management are in it together. Regardless of formation/tactics a lack of effort, hiding and taking the easy option should not be tolerated.

29 minutes ago, DRBee said:

From the start this thread is about blaming players. They are the wrong target .

Talking of the wrong target, have you see his passing?

He can't play the simplest of passes without lifting it off the floor and making it more difficult for the receiver to gather it, that's got nothing to do with where he's being played, it's his basic ability as a footballer.

I think he can turn it round. The frustrating thing for me with him is we all know his footballing ability isn't his main attribute... It's his tackling and effort - but that isn't even there right now. With the lethargic displays we have had, it's him you expect to drag everyone forward by setting he example. 

I will say, if he keeps playing like he will make Conor Sammon look value for money. 

It's all very simple ,, we have top quality championship players ( Bradley included) the job of a coach / manager is to get the most out of those good players,, some games all are at and the team is brilliant ( don't happen this season) but in the main allowing for form and injury niggles a coach maybe gets the best out of 8 players per game and if that best is coming from decent standard players for the level you win and keep winning and all is rosey ,, prob occurs when a coach / managers can't get the best out of less and less of those players,,, be it systems/ motivation/ respect for the coach , now here lies the prob the number of players PC is getting the best out of is dwindling , performances have been poor and now results are following that trend,,, the fault lies with PC not with a player who has come in off the back of a great season ,,, started well and is falling away

2 hours ago, Coconut said:

Talking of the wrong target, have you see his passing?

He can't play the simplest of passes without lifting it off the floor and making it more difficult for the receiver to gather it, that's got nothing to do with where he's being played, it's his basic ability as a footballer.

Seriously I moan at my mate every game about this!! Every time he hits the ball it's got an arc on it off the ground, every shot, pass and cross. Is he wearing wedged boots or what?! Slow looping balls that are hard to control and always off target, how many times do we see his passes get cut out every game? Drives me nuts.

4 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

What if I told you noticing a player is under performing isn't scapegoating someone?

Are you touchy about Chris Martin being criticized  

Do you think he's a scapegoat.  

Noticed you seemed offended by fans saying stuff about him in the moron thread. 

4 minutes ago, curtains said:

Are you touchy about Chris Martin being criticized  

Do you think he's a scapegoat.  

Noticed you seemed offended by fans saying stuff about him in the moron thread. 

No you just completely failed to understand my post, go back and read it again.

Archived