Sir Jake of Buxton is back!!!

ramsbottom

3 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Arise, Sir Jake!

And I hope Johnny Russell takes one look at Bucko's smooth chin and that nonsense ginger beard retreats back inside as a mark of respect :D

Heard JR is keeping it until he next scores, just hope he doesn't trip over it.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Just watched it..... awesome....he is the MAN.... if only some of the players with more "natural talent" put in the amount of efort and showed the same commitment that this man does we would be world beaters.

Can you imagine if young Will has taken Bucko's work ethic to heart???  He could be winning the World Cup for England in a few years time...

3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Can you imagine if young Will has taken Bucko's work ethic to heart???  He could be winning the World Cup for England in a few years time...

on his own..

just to be straight, it definitely isn't Will I was talking about with the work ethic.

2 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Just watched it..... awesome....he is the MAN.... if only some of the players with more "natural talent" put in the amount of efort and showed the same commitment that this man does we would be world beaters.

if Jake had to run through a brick wall to win promotion, the wall would crumble of its own accord.

21 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

Inverurie was just mentioned on News at Ten.... you're about to be washed away into the North Sea mate.

I'm sending Bucko up to drink the floodwater.

Inverurie......always big news!......no problem, always up for a good old paddle in the North Sea, lovely and warm this time a year and full to the brim of top quality fish to bring home for everyone to enjoy mate.

Bucko loves a drink, the floodwater is looking like a tasty Baileys at the moment and plenty of ice is kicking about, I think the only problem we might have is finding Bucko a big enough glass to drink a river full of the stuff!

Loving how you've now got that stripey effect going through your hair Bucko, but not sure about the tie, shirt, belt, trousers or the fag, but hey ho.......

Bucko getting stuck into the floodwater.

33a9tli.jpg

10 minutes ago, Srg said:

Very.......very, very interesting this tweety tweety tweety Srg.

Does it mean he's already in The 3 Rams pub having 3 pints for breakfast at 9:00 AM or does it mean as the 3 Rams are all pointing left, that he's left the premises and the coding below are the directions to Hartlepool, he's swung another left, gone round 14 roundabouts and is currently 35 miles away from Hartlepool, but he has forgotten his trunks for the pool?

Twittery Twittery Tweets.

Archived