The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16 January 2016 at 18:34, Cam the Ram said:

On 16 January 2016 at 19:33, eezzeetiger said:

I think the last time these events collided was the humping we gave you at our place.

Perhaps it's just a blip, it couldn't happen twice, could it?

Could what happen twice?

This forum does have a glitch when you go to make a post, it wont let you not post.

For the last couple of seasons i have been ready to congratulate the Derby fan base on winning Automatic promotion in December, and then I comeback in January to send it, and have to post something entirely different

11 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

It's amazing what a 3-0 win over a w/\nk, 10 man Bolton does for a middling team's confidence.  Likewise  for its fickle, deluded fan base...

Fickle

a couple of weeks ago. You had an owner that put ours to shame, a squad on paper that would be decently equipped (with additions) to make a go of it in the prem next year, a manager that was the dogs Bolox and a fan base that won fans of the year and who told us that slow progressive building of the squad is the right thing to do.

Now your lot start spouting about a clueless manager that picks the wrong players, says the wrong things at half time and over coaches them. An owner who decides it best to go into the changing room and looks as half cooked as ours. A team full of over paid premiership merchanerys who haven't got the heart for it. With a set of fans that boo the team off whilst sitting in 2nd and 3rd, going early, throwing coins and being rascist towards the opposition whilst spending £25 million and throwing all your hard work that NLN diddown the drain. 

All your lots words not mine. We all have fickle fans but the self worth that has been portrayed by your lot by booing your team off vs reading and Birmingham is an absolute embarrassment. You should be disgusted.

16 minutes ago, stoners said:

Fickle

a couple of weeks ago. You had an owner that put ours to shame, a squad on paper that would be decently equipped (with additions) to make a go of it in the prem next year, a manager that was the dogs Bolox and a fan base that won fans of the year and who told us that slow progressive building of the squad is the right thing to do.

Now your lot start spouting about a clueless manager that picks the wrong players, says the wrong things at half time and over coaches them. An owner who decides it best to go into the changing room and looks as half cooked as ours. A team full of over paid premiership merchanerys who haven't got the heart for it. With a set of fans that boo the team off whilst sitting in 2nd and 3rd, going early, throwing coins and being rascist towards the opposition whilst spending £25 million and throwing all your hard work that NLN diddown the drain. 

All your lots words not mine. We all have fickle fans but the self worth that has been portrayed by your lot by booing your team off vs reading and Birmingham is an absolute embarrassment. You should be disgusted.

I have observed said idiots and I don't agree with any of them... 

And our chairman will have to go a long way to match the lunacy of yours.  We all know Uncle Fawaz is crazier than a ****-house rat...

21 minutes ago, stoners said:

Fickle

The similarities between our fans is something we should both celebrate

4 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

The similarities between our fans is something we should both celebrate

That's why the rivalry works so well. The two clubs are so similar, as are the supporters - although we're just a bit better in all departments obviously.

I wonder if that's why Brian Clough was so good at Derby and Forest but struggled at Leeds and Brighton? Was he just a perfect fit for a moderately large East Midlands team who's supporters had been wearied by too many years of mediocrity?

28 minutes ago, stoners said:

Fickle

Some parts of that are fair enough to be fair..... Disgusted? Not quite.... Frustrated yes. 32,895 minus brum fans have every right to express their frustrations, but one thing will be guaranteed, a similar Derby support will be at the next game and the one after that. I'm still proud to support a club that's nowhere FFP, run properly and not owned by Mr Fawaz.... Do you still have a Fawaz day of celebration? Call me fickle still if you like.

27 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

I wonder if that's why Brian Clough was so good at Derby and Forest but struggled at Leeds and Brighton? Was he just a perfect fit for a moderately large East Midlands team who's supporters had been wearied by too many years of mediocrity?

We both fit that description still.

He was certainly in the "top one" of the managers we've shared.

16 hours ago, stoners said:

Fickle

Now your lot start spouting about a clueless manager that picks the wrong players, says the wrong things at half time and over coaches them. An owner who decides it best to go into the changing room and looks as half cooked as ours. A team full of over paid premiership merchanerys who haven't got the heart for it. With a set of fans that boo the team off whilst sitting in 2nd and 3rd, going early, throwing coins, being aggressive towards a family with 2 kids in the car causing criminal damage and being rascist towards the opposition whilst spending £25 million and throwing all your hard work that NLN diddown the drain. 

Edited in bold

Archived