The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/01/2016 at 21:08, stoners said:

Fickle

a couple of weeks ago. You had an owner that put ours to shame, a squad on paper that would be decently equipped (with additions) to make a go of it in the prem next year, a manager that was the dogs Bolox and a fan base that won fans of the year and who told us that slow progressive building of the squad is the right thing to do.

Now your lot start spouting about a clueless manager that picks the wrong players, says the wrong things at half time and over coaches them. An owner who decides it best to go into the changing room and looks as half cooked as ours. A team full of over paid premiership merchanerys who haven't got the heart for it. With a set of fans that boo the team off whilst sitting in 2nd and 3rd, going early, throwing coins and being rascist towards the opposition whilst spending £25 million and throwing all your hard work that NLN diddown the drain. 

All your lots words not mine. We all have fickle fans but the self worth that has been portrayed by your lot by booing your team off vs reading and Birmingham is an absolute embarrassment. You should be disgusted.

Find myself agreeing with this tbh

10 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

He still is a cheating diver.

But.

He's OUR cheating diver.

Ergo you are fickle, suddenly a player that was almost hated by your lot is taken to the hearts almost over night.  Players care about contracts and wage packets, what colour shirit they wear is insignificant when its the twilight years of their career.

I think you will find that Jamie Ward is all about Jamie Ward.

10 hours ago, eezzeetiger said:

You need to worry about Sheffield Wednesday, not Boro..

The way we've played since Christmas, we need to worry about Bolton and Forest.

12 hours ago, McRamFan said:

Ergo you are fickle, suddenly a player that was almost hated by your lot is taken to the hearts almost over night.  Players care about contracts and wage packets, what colour shirit they wear is insignificant when its the twilight years of their career.

I think you will find that Jamie Ward is all about Jamie Ward.

I didn't say I had taken him to my heart.

I said he was a cheating diver.

A product of Moor Farm perhaps

On 17/01/2016 at 21:08, stoners said:

Fickle

a couple of weeks ago. You had an owner that put ours to shame, a squad on paper that would be decently equipped (with additions) to make a go of it in the prem next year, a manager that was the dogs Bolox and a fan base that won fans of the year and who told us that slow progressive building of the squad is the right thing to do.

Now your lot start spouting about a clueless manager that picks the wrong players, says the wrong things at half time and over coaches them. An owner who decides it best to go into the changing room and looks as half cooked as ours. A team full of over paid premiership merchanerys who haven't got the heart for it. With a set of fans that boo the team off whilst sitting in 2nd and 3rd, going early, throwing coins and being rascist towards the opposition whilst spending £25 million and throwing all your hard work that NLN diddown the drain. 

All your lots words not mine. We all have fickle fans but the self worth that has been portrayed by your lot by booing your team off vs reading and Birmingham is an absolute embarrassment. You should be disgusted.

How embarrassing for us, getting carried away. 

How's that third star coming along?

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 21:07, eezzeetiger said:

This forum does have a glitch when you go to make a post, it wont let you not post.

For the last couple of seasons i have been ready to congratulate the Derby fan base on winning Automatic promotion in December, and then I comeback in January to send it, and have to post something entirely different

it just remembers what you typed in each thread in case you forget to press send. If you don't want to post delete it. To remove a quote press the little rectangle icon at the end of the icons at the top of the reply box.

wp_ss_20160120_0001.png

49 minutes ago, glyn1957 said:

Yet another winding up petition for forest, whatever dignity they had has surely all gone by now

Really?

Can't see anything on Vital Forest - Jimmy Gordon normally breaks those snippets of refrigeration - I mean information - then Jom spends a week trying to say that it's still all Doughty's fault.

I've heard that Forest were unable to satisfy the FL that they were close to meeting FFP because Fawaz won't/can't put the maximum owner capital in. All his funding has been as loans. I have a feeling that things might get interesting pretty soon. Unfortunately, that Al-Hasawi family are loaded so they won't let Forest actually fold, but they seem to be limiting little Fawaz's pocket money.

Surely they cant keep letting them get this far then allow them to pay it off without some sort of penalty, hasnt it happened before? there was the thing with peteborough last year, late payment of wages, something to do with us and policing costs. Fawaz is not a fit owner, he seems to think rules dont apply to him and he can do what he wants....surely got to be only time now before the club is put up for sale.

Archived