The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

He's got the same problem as alot of clubs though, a large chunk of the club debt is still owed to him, whether he likes it or not he's probably stuck there for now. Much as how the Americans still have a financial interest in Derby to an extent.

3 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Who is going to offer fawaz 4p on the pound for his debt ridden enterprise? Will the asset strippers consider boiling Andy Reid down for glue?

It's not often I'm stuck for an answer.

5 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Pound for pound Andy Reid is probably the most expensive footballer in history.

I'm disappointed. I thought it was a bloody good glue pun. Not one like.

Just seen the interview with Andy Reid where he says we're in turmoil and have wasted 25 million quid

I don't think I've ever heard him speak before, I always imagined that with his build he would have the gruff voice of a big fat labourer. Turns out he has the voice of an extremely camp leprechaun. Brilliant!

2 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Just seen the interview with Andy Reid where he says we're in turmoil and have wasted 25 million quid

I don't think I've ever heard him speak before, I always imagined that with his build he would have the gruff voice of a big fat labourer. Turns out he has the voice of an extremely camp leprechaun. Brilliant!

It was like he was reading from prompt cards but Fawaz had shaky hands and he couldn't see it properly, then had to read it twice as he wasn't sure what it meant.

2 hours ago, StivePesley said:

Even Rick Woller had the voice of an angel.

8 hours ago, StivePesley said:

He will change it tomorrow when we beat them he should have said forest are in turmoil fat twxt

Archived