The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

1 hour ago, stoners said:

ive got to say I agree with this. C'mon tiger stop windng our webbed fingered friends up. keep it in here.

Concerning LTLF, I agree. some of your lot have come on there and try abit of banter and the majority just have a right mardy about it in return and mods just ban them for literally nothing.

Not ki55ing your ar5e but this forum makes us forest fans (IMO) ALMOST accepted. Its appreciated.

Still trying to win visiting poster of the year award I see. Suck up

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stoners said:

ive got to say I agree with this. C'mon tiger stop windng our webbed fingered friends up. keep it in here.

Concerning LTLF, I agree. some of your lot have come on there and try abit of banter and the majority just have a right mardy about it in return and mods just ban them for literally nothing.

Not ki55ing your ar5e but this forum makes us forest fans (IMO) ALMOST accepted. Its appreciated.

A Forest fan being civil and reasonable?

WUM!!!

4 hours ago, stoners said:

I'm still on there. But where?

Big,big chance for you Forest enthusiasts to buy into your noble club's history, at Kinght's Sporting auctions on Saturday in Leicester.

Lot 1148

Nottingham Forest Big Match and European home programmes 1967 to 1996.

Includes Fairs Cup 1st round v Eintracht Frankfurt, 17th October 1967,

European Cup 1st round v Liverpool, 1978,

European Cup v Grasshoppers, home and away legs 1979,

European Cup vArges Pitesti, 1979,

European Cup semi-final 1st leg v F.C. Cologne 1979, v Dynamo Berlin, home and away legs 1980,

League Cup semifinals, UEFA Cup quarter-final 2nd leg v Bayern Munich, 1996 (with official team sheets released to the
press on the day of the match, with annotations by the press correspondent) etc.

Annotations to programmes, otherwise G (Good condition).

Plus a large rosette for the European Cup Final v Hamburg, 28th May 1980.

Qty 12

A piece (well, 12 actually) of history there for you, all expected to fetch

£30/40

2 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Why don't they just reduce the capacity of their ground?

They never fill it, and it would literally become less of an eyesore.

Thinking about it, Forest are council tenants. The government are keen on the 'right to buy' scheme. Long standing council tenants can buy their properties with discounts of up to 70% off market value. The City Ground has got to worth £200. Fawaz ought to be able to buy it for £60 - OK he wouldn't actually pay up until they got a court order, but at least they'd eventually own their pink seats.

1 minute ago, CornwallRam said:

Thinking about it, Forest are council tenants. The government are keen on the 'right to buy' scheme. Long standing council tenants can buy their properties with discounts of up to 70% off market value. The City Ground has got to worth £200. Fawaz ought to be able to buy it for £60 - OK he wouldn't actually pay up until they got a court order, but at least they'd eventually own their pink seats.

Have the Council actually been paid, or are Forest just squatting?

1 hour ago, CornwallRam said:

Forest so desperate for fans they have reduced season tickets by 5% for next season. They're clearly finding it difficult to compete with County.

Something to be proud of - well played, gumps.

14 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Big,big chance for you Forest enthusiasts to buy into your noble club's history, at Kinght's Sporting auctions on Saturday in Leicester.

Lot 1148

Nottingham Forest Big Match and European home programmes 1967 to 1996.

Includes Fairs Cup 1st round v Eintracht Frankfurt, 17th October 1967,

European Cup 1st round v Liverpool, 1978,

European Cup v Grasshoppers, home and away legs 1979,

European Cup vArges Pitesti, 1979,

European Cup semi-final 1st leg v F.C. Cologne 1979, v Dynamo Berlin, home and away legs 1980,

League Cup semifinals, UEFA Cup quarter-final 2nd leg v Bayern Munich, 1996 (with official team sheets released to the
press on the day of the match, with annotations by the press correspondent) etc.

Annotations to programmes, otherwise G (Good condition).

Plus a large rosette for the European Cup Final v Hamburg, 28th May 1980.

Qty 12

A piece (well, 12 actually) of history there for you, all expected to fetch

£30/40

Anybody under the age of 50 will only have heard of two of those teams.

Archived