Callum O'Dowda - Confirmed to Bristol City

Srg

2 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

TRANSFER speculation linking Derby County with a move for Oxford United's Callum O'Dowda ahead of the new season is wide of the mark, I understand.

The 21-year-old winger was linked with the Rams in January and has been again this summer.

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/steve-nicholson-on-transfer-talk-linking-derby-county-with-callum-o-8217-dowda/story-29495722-detail/story.html

22 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

If Nicholson is correct then and he isn't coming here, he's probably off to Bristol City then. Shame, he's looked a good player in the small number of games I've seen him play in.

Nicholson lost his transfer updates the day Clough left. O'dowda is very much on the agenda and we've been in talks with him this weekend. Another Champ club is also very keen (might be Bristol but don't have a name). But him stating that our interest is wide of the mark is not true in the slightest. 

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/9/2016 at 12:38, philmycock said:

ignore

14 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Bent, probably more but I specifically remember him ruling out bent 

I wish I could remember Morris ruling out Bent.

Just now, Srg said:

2 things with this... 1) website is trash 2) even if true, I doubt we truly wanted him if we don't sign him ahead of them.

Bristol would likely be prepared to pay more, based on their movements in the transfer market since their new owners came in. Been trying to overpay for everyone.

5 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Bristol would likely be prepared to pay more, based on their movements in the transfer market since their new owners came in. Been trying to overpay for everyone.

Yeah, and if we truly wanted him I think we'd try match. Only other thing is if they're offering him more of a first team chance.

Archived