Festive Period Matches

Bris Vegas

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Stop agreeing with everything I say mister 

Ayup - you didn't half brass off the Brizzle fans over the last day or two - I think they're arranging a hit when you go to the next England game.

10 points for me, 3 wins and a draw. 

Sleeves will have to be rolled up against a very hard working Ipswich side and if they are a 2-1 win down there will be achieved.

Fulham will be tonked, only 3-0 but they will be played off the park.

Leeds, Clement will remind the chaps this was one of his most disappointing performances since he took over and demand we right that particular wrong and show them who's boss, 2-1 win.

Jammy Boro, we look to be coming away with a textbook smash and grab 1-0 win but they get a lucky equaliser in the 88th minute sickening me to new depths. 

10 points in the bag, happy days. :) 

3 wins, shock loss at Leeds, unbeaten every other game till Forest, win every game after, up as Champions!

Dirties and F***** scratching their heads how they managed to do the double over the Champions and still get relegated. 

With our current form and squad depth, I'm going with wins against

Fulham, Leeds and Ipswich and a draw at Boro.

Although I think we stand a better chance of beating them away than we do at home.

Brighton have just had a serious blow to their auto chances after losing Marche for the rest of the season. !!

Archived