Who's up for the Cup , Coffee or Hartlepool or Salford tonight

Curtains

Will it be Brian Cloughs first team in management for the Rams .

That would make Jeff Stelling happy or will it be Paul Scholes and the class of 92 happy .

Ill be happy with a Cup of tea and a 5-0 Rams victory against Bristol  

Up

the 

RAMS 

PS I would like Hartlepool as more away fans would be able to go. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

In these types of fixture I always root for the underdog so...  "GO SALFORD!"  It's be worth it just to imagine PC going from giving a team talk at the Bernabeu to dishing out tactics in a portakabin :lol:

At the bernabeu, PC wasnt allowed to give the team talks, he was confined to making the tea on match days.

To be honest, I love it when a tiny club plays against a big club and does well, I think it's magical. Whether they win or just force a replay I think it's great.

So I know I'm in a minority (of course, rightly so) because this would be at the detriment to Derby but I hope Salford do get through, force a draw against us, and get the opportunity to play at the iPro. I then of course hope we win. 

Of course, I wouldn't be sad if they got through and we won in the first game, but I would be sad if they lose to Hartlepool.

I hope it's Hartlepool. My friend is a Notts county fan who went to their game at Salford said their fans were disgusting, throwing stuff at the county supporters, at the police and one of them tried to throw boiling tea on the county winger. The BBC might have missed this minor detail as I believe they had their heads half way up Paul Scholes by this point

Well I am with St Ram on this cos I love a bit of drama....  Salford and a replay at the Ipro where we destroy the plucky underdogs in front of 30,000 of the faithfu. Then a bunch of other games all the way the 1/4 final at home when we start to sing que sera sera. We get to Wembley and face Chelsea. By this time Will Hughes is back and comes on from the bench with 15 minutes to go. He sets up Martin for an equaliser with a dream of a pass ( we were 1-0 down) and then out of no where Johnson hits a howitzer from the edge of the box In to the top corner. 

1 hour ago, whiteroseram said:

I hope it's Hartlepool. My friend is a Notts county fan who went to their game at Salford said their fans were disgusting, throwing stuff at the county supporters, at the police and one of them tried to throw boiling tea on the county winger. The BBC might have missed this minor detail as I believe they had their heads half way up Paul Scholes by this point

What you've got to remember is Salford is in salford

Archived