Have members become too predictable?

Albert

There has a lot been said on the reasons why we were displeased with a pretty decent away draw and clean sheet at Wednesday.

Take the three points out of the game and positivity around here just goes pear shaped. 

When this happens it seems we have no patience for anything but the 3 points.

Have we become too predictable following matchdays?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

No. 

I think Albert is referring to the posters and not the team. Of course, I could be wrong, and that happens so often as to be predictable too, which would render the correct answer 'yes and no', Albert's Excel workbooks would cease to function and the universe would require a re-boot.

6 minutes ago, eddie said:

I think Albert is referring to the posters and not the team. Of course, I could be wrong, and that happens so often as to be predictable too, which would render the correct answer 'yes and no', Albert's Excel workbooks would cease to function and the universe would require a re-boot.

Well if that's a case then I'll change my answer to yes. Thanks for clear this up anyway. 

As a number of us have said this in the other thread, I'd say many were in agreement with you. Although it's the same minority who start these repetitive posts. 

I think the problem is the fans all go to pot when @Daveo the tightly marked in the middle of the park.  That allows the lunatics to slip through and cause chaos all over the forum with their backwards postings.  Myself, @eddie, @Bris Vegas, @Boycie@uttoxram75 and the rest struggle to cope with the idiocy.  Therefore their tactics are simple, stop @Daveo and spout bulls**t...

14 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think DCFC fans should try a different formation. Move happy clappers and wrist slashers around, have more wordplay, but fewer puns, scapegoat opposition players for daring to try....I don't know, I just feel like we could shake it up and then we'd get more zingers than Kris Commons at the forge KFC. 

I'm confused by this.

So I should start posting sensible posts?

I'm out.

28 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think DCFC fans should try a different formation. Move happy clappers and wrist slashers around, have more wordplay, but fewer puns, scapegoat opposition players for daring to try....I don't know, I just feel like we could shake it up and then we'd get more zingers than Kris Commons at the forge KFC. 

I think at the moment the Happy Clappers are looking pretty solid. Some games they are totally dominant but occasionally the wrist slashers press quite hard. Overall I have to say I am happy with the message board and expect a successful season. 

17 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I think at the moment the Happy Clappers are looking pretty solid. Some games they are totally dominant but occasionally the wrist slashers press quite hard. Overall I have to say I am happy with the message board and expect a successful season. 

BTSPO

37 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

I think the problem is the fans all go to pot when @Daveo the tightly marked in the middle of the park.  That allows the lunatics to slip through and cause chaos all over the forum with their backwards postings.  Myself, @eddie, @Bris Vegas, @Boycie@uttoxram75 and the rest struggle to cope with the idiocy.  Therefore their tactics are simple, stop @Daveo and spout bulls**t...

One of "the rest". Now I'm concerned I'm going to be loaned out if we get promoted. 

5 hours ago, Albert said:

There has a lot been said on the reasons why we were displeased with a pretty decent away draw and clean sheet at Wednesday.

Take the three points out of the game and positivity around here just goes pear shaped. 

When this happens it seems we have no patience for anything but the 3 points.

Have we become too predictable following matchdays?

I was to post this thread with the exact same title.

But I guess you all knew that.

Archived