Trump ( the fart )

Ovis aries

4 minutes ago, eddie said:

Much of it will be down to the choice of running-mate for the candidates. A pity that Elizabeth Warren didn't run for President - she would have absolutely walked it. But then again, on the Republican side, so would a cardboard cutout of Jesus riding a dinosaur and carrying a gun.

One. Aren't we above the trite "Hurrr, all Republicans are stupid and evil" gags that apparently pass for high quality satire on Mock The Week?

Two. Republicans wouldn't vote for anything riding a dinosaur since they never existed and were made up by Richard Dawkins in a foolhardy attempt to prevent American schools teaching children about how God created the earth.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Anon said:

One. Aren't we above the trite "Hurrr, all Republicans are stupid and evil" gags that apparently pass for high quality satire on Mock The Week?

Two. Republicans wouldn't vote for anything riding a dinosaur since they never existed and were made up by Richard Dawkins in a foolhardy attempt to prevent American schools teaching children about how God created the earth.

Those fossils were put there to taste us don't you know, have faith! 

1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

A big chunk of people support Trump. A big chunk of people support Hilary. Both groups are small compared to the amount of Americans who think this is one of the worst presidential choices in history, who hate both. 

I think most of those people will vote Hilary but who knows.

A big chunk of the people may well support him but the Republicans in the Senate don't want to support him and may not endorse his candidacy.  Fingers crossed anyway...

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Wall just went 10 feet higher. 

And the list of people not allowed in has expanded to - 

Mexicans, Jews, Muslims, non God fearing white folk, idiots who believe in evolution, crack pot commies, yellas, spooks and Helen Mirren because she keeps stealing roles away from Meryl Streep!!!  3 weeks after he's sworn in it'll only be Scandinavians who're aloud in, but only if they don a "All hail the Chef" t-shirt and buy an AK-47 as soon as they step off the plane...

I don't actually think Donald Trump is some bible bashing typical Republican like Cruz, more likely he says this stuff to keep the Christian right onside. 

He might actually be the first Atheist/Agnostic President.

Surely that has to go down as a positive. (Clutching here)

One: No, and while they keep voting against gun control, they are fair game to be shot at (pun intended).

Two: Ronnie Raygun is the next best thing.

reaganraptor.jpg

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

You guys genuinely think he might win?

I haven't really looked into the numbers but obviously has a large support base

Hillary is still the favourite, but it's a contest between 2 of the most disliked candidates in history.  Hillary has closets full of skeletons, and no doubt Trump will try to make all of these public knowledge.  A lot depends on how these issues play out. 

She's a bloody criminal. If I had leaked classified documents in the manner she had I'd have ended up in prison, probably alongside that Chelsea Manning fella.

Yet because its a Presidential candidate lets sweep it under the carpet.. 

Never has a 'none of the above' box been needed more. 

Alternatively, never has their been a better opportunity for a comedy candidate to run as an independent, so we end up with the Cookie Monster as leader of the free world. That would be ******* class! 

46 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Never has a 'none of the above' box been needed more. 

Alternatively, never has their been a better opportunity for a comedy candidate to run as an independent, so we end up with the Cookie Monster as leader of the free world. That would be ******* class! 

And Instead we're likely to get Hillary the Crookie Monster

SMH

4 hours ago, eddie said:

A mistake they made three times.

I was going to say, they had the chance to get rid of him and reelected him. Wtf!

He's universally known as a cretin. You might as well have Elmer Fudd running the country. You'd have thought they'd realise that mistake in the first year, and couldn't wait for the opportunity to vote him out 4 years later. Then they go and do it again. 

I voted out, but I do worry that it'll give more impetus to a general right swing ok world politics and give trump the extra edge he might need. As much as I'm gladdened by the result today, a Trump run America scares the **** out of me, and I'm quite pissed off that it's only stupid Americans that will get the opportunity to make a decision that could significantly effect most of the world.

Leader of the free world, but the free world doesn't get a say in who that leader is. 

(Although, I get the hypocrisy, I'm sure Europeans today are probably saying the same thing about us, I probably underestimate our importance to the world, and how our national decisions can impact on other nations). 

Archived