Trump ( the fart )

Ovis aries

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Indeed my friend. Have been for 8 years, had some great experiences but think it is time for a change!

Had a thought on what career next? Anything you fancy?

On 13/12/2015 at 13:00, Mafiabob said:

Had a thought on what career next? Anything you fancy?

I'm doing a degree in Computing in my own time, and there is alot of cyber geekery involved in that. I'm hoping to take advantage of the shortfalls we have in this market, given we're massively behind the curve. 

9 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'm doing a degree in Computing in my own time, and there is alot of cyber geekery involved in that. I'm hoping to take advantage of the shortfalls we have in this market, given we're massively behind the curve. 

Good luck!

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 15:16, Red_Dawn said:

nooooooooooo, run for the hills...

if you were in the forces and you are now training to learn about computing? take some advice me ole mucker, forget it, walk away, my little one was talking to my missus and I overheard the conversation and it went like this, "so boy what would you like to do when your a big boy", I would like to be like dad was his answer, so I have now until he finishes school to talk him out of it :angry:

so I have well over 10k online colleagues, mates spread via linkedin, Skype, email and general online shenanigans and I would say a good 90% of them have suffered depression, suicide and financial hardship.

you read here, there and everywhere how much IT professionals are earning, piss off, think of it like this...I can employ a coder for £20 per day via eastern Europe, I can employ someone to convert PSD to HTML for £20, logo's via fiverr.com (£3.80), i stopped building sites 8-10 years ago because its not worth my time, you will go for jobs that are advertised for £35k+ with experience, so how much do you think your going to be offered? £15k?

your extreme from being outside with full health to sitting behind a PC would frighten me...

EDIT: What on earth is going on with the quoting on this forum..

LesterRam, you would be surprised. I've been in for about 8 years now, 21 months operational experience.. I'm not in any of the teeth arms and have a good trade. 

If you back that with an education and particularly if you have done it in your own time whilst working 8-5 - it goes down very well. Most of the blokes from my corps command a fairly hefty salary upon leave. With exceptions of course. 

• 5 months later...
On 8 December 2015 at 16:12, AndyinLiverpool said:

Even people in the same party use adjectives like 'unhinged' when talking about him.

I get the feeling he still hasn't been given enough rope.

Considering some British guy just tried to assassinate him don't you think you should tone it down a bit? 

Rope? Somebody with mental health problems might take that literally.

2 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

Considering some British guy just tried to assassinate him don't you think you should tone it down a bit? 

Rope? Somebody with mental health problems might take that literally.

You've been looking for that for a couple of days, haven't you? Top marks.

The bloke tried to shoot him apparently. Rope doesn't enter into it.

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

You've been looking for that for a couple of days, haven't you? Top marks.

The bloke tried to shoot him apparently. Rope doesn't enter into it.

No it was the second post in the thread.

Yeah but what about the next one? Just be careful what you say Andy. It's what adults do remember.

58 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

You guys genuinely think he might win?

I haven't really looked into the numbers but obviously has a large support base

Not a cat in hell's chance.

Even America isn't that stupid (he said, having doubts).

21 minutes ago, eddie said:

Not a cat in hell's chance.

Even America isn't that stupid (he said, having doubts).

A big chunk of people support Trump. A big chunk of people support Hilary. Both groups are small compared to the amount of Americans who think this is one of the worst presidential choices in history, who hate both. 

I think most of those people will vote Hilary but who knows.

49 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

A big chunk of people support Trump. A big chunk of people support Hilary. Both groups are small compared to the amount of Americans who think this is one of the worst presidential choices in history, who hate both. 

I think most of those people will vote Hilary but who knows.

Much of it will be down to the choice of running-mate for the candidates. A pity that Elizabeth Warren didn't run for President - she would have absolutely walked it. But then again, on the Republican side, so would a cardboard cutout of Jesus riding a dinosaur and carrying a gun.

Archived