Christmas Presents!

Chris Mills

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already done Christmas.

I got this seasons home shirt plus a few reactors for my marine aquarium and I got her the blue away shirt.

****** to Christmas at Christmas, just dont need the stress of going out and doing the shopping and dealing with all the brain dead idiots out there, got enough going on in life without that.

13 hours ago, LesterRam said:

I would like a new mrs lesterram, might get one mail order just in time for Christmas.

Something exotic, from Mountsorrel or Wanlip?

16 hours ago, sage said:

Been round the intu with the lad today, dropping heavy hints on what to buy me then giving him £20 to get it.

No wonder the magic goes when you're older. 

That's nothing, I have to order the stuff I want myself to ensure the Mrs doesn't screw it up...  I'll get a couple of surprises but they'll be naff like the "Make it Yourself" smartphone projector i got last year.  I have an Apple TV i can stream all my media to and she buys me that.  Never came out the box...  Always appreciate getting socks though cus whenever I have to buy my own a little piece of my soul dies.

2 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Would love suggestions for what to buy the missus. Pandora and perfume will go down ok but ideas are always welcome. 

She's cottoned on that lingerie for her is actually a present for him :)

Buy her something that's for purely her benefit then.

Perhaps a new iron.

59 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Thanks for the input guys. I can see this is going to be a great success already. 

How about something arty &/or personalised?.

I've bought a few things from Etsy online and my missus has always been pleased. There are a lot of single traders and small companies making handmade jewellry & various girlie stuff and a lot of it can be personalised.

It's a bit like not-on-the-high-street but every time I find somehting I like on there, it has to be shipped from USA.

6 hours ago, Daveo said:

Just wrapping the missus now, I may take the piss a lot but at least I always buy thoughtful presents 

image.jpeg

A pair of one direction socks, and a guide to going down!

You are Adam Johnson, and I claim my £5.

Archived