Carsons Save

Derbados

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Yes agree with above comments,Carson is proving to be a very good free transfer, can see why he played for England,very good talker on the pitch as well,our centre backs and Carson have a real good understanding, long may this continue.

I'm not knocking Carson, but I think that's something that's a bit iffy sometimes. Most games I've seen seem to feature a mix up between the defence (mainly Shackell) and Carson. 

1 hour ago, Derby blood said:

Yes agree with above comments,Carson is proving to be a very good free transfer, can see why he played for England,very good talker on the pitch as well,our centre backs and Carson have a real good understanding, long may this continue.

I don't think he was a free transfer.

2 hours ago, Derbados said:

Can't believe its not being talked about more, It was absolutely world class. If that was Neur of De Gea etc. it would have been plastered all over the place. 

Even Wards face was like, how the **** did he get to that!!??

Oh please!!! That was just a standard save with plenty of time to see the ball. World class indeed!!

Great shot stopper that and save from Simon church vs mk dons were world class but he can still be prone to the odd blooper best keeper outside prem? I think so. Although I feel he might if got to oliviera goal. But being a former keeper at a decent level I am ultra critical. 

20 minutes ago, gazram80 said:

Great shot stopper that and save from Simon church vs mk dons were world class but he can still be prone to the odd blooper best keeper outside prem? I think so. Although I feel he might if got to oliviera goal. But being a former keeper at a decent level I am ultra critical. 

What level? Just wondering.

SC is quality.

16 minutes ago, gazram80 said:

Many moons ago had trials with what are now championship clubs and played for 4 seasons in the central mids league.

SC is the best keeper we have had since poom

You are John Budge and I claim my £5 iou 

Archived