Rammie

Ninos

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Daveo said:

It was 2 pages so you'd see the first and last ;) 

If you're seriously having issues, clear your cache

yes im having problems on both android and windows enabled phones, clear my cache lol, I have been online for over 20 years :D

So the Football League Mascot Disciplinary Sub-Committee is meeting today to decide on Rammie's punishment. I hear a 3 match ban is likely.

Thank goodness the club strengthened the squad recently and had the foresight to bring in Ewie, as otherwise we'd be dipping into the sheep-related football mascot loan market.

1 hour ago, LesterRam said:

yes im having problems on both android and windows enabled phones, clear my cache lol, I have been online for over 20 years :D

Shouldn't be any issues, loads on PC and android no problems

36 minutes ago, Daveo said:

Shouldn't be any issues, loads on PC and android no problems

yeah its not a loading problem I have, all pages load fine on my pc, android and ios, the navigation is patchy once on the site, my android phone will not follow link, I have to keep my finger depressed on the screen and press "open" to switch pages, windows phone is poor for quoting, sometimes using multiple quote without asking, and will not reply, ios is fine.

its not a major problem, I have to switch phones if replying, hence why someone beat to a pun fight :)

2 hours ago, WestKentRam said:

So the Football League Mascot Disciplinary Sub-Committee is meeting today to decide on Rammie's punishment. I hear a 3 match ban is likely.

Thank goodness the club strengthened the squad recently and had the foresight to bring in Ewie, as otherwise we'd be dipping into the sheep-related football mascot loan market.

Just chuck Lambie in at the deep end. What's the point having an academy if... etc etc.

27 minutes ago, LesterRam said:

yeah its not a loading problem I have, all pages load fine on my pc, android and ios, the navigation is patchy once on the site, my android phone will not follow link, I have to keep my finger depressed on the screen and press "open" to switch pages, windows phone is poor for quoting, sometimes using multiple quote without asking, and will not reply, ios is fine.

its not a major problem, I have to switch phones if replying, hence why someone beat to a pun fight :)

When you go to view a topic, click on the last page to open it up, then just go to the URL bar at the top and change the page number 1,2,3,4 etc and hit enter accordingly to read through the topic. Obviously it's a bit slow but it will work

http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/20699-rammie/?page=4

Back on topic, first i've shepherd  of this, he in much trouble?

6 hours ago, DerbyPride said:

I heard that the guy inside the Rammie costume is actually a Wolverhampton Wanderers fan. A Wolve[sic] in sheep's clothing.

Kinda works... :ph34r:

[sic] my arse.

come on lad, I'll cutlet it go this time.

Archived