Rammie

Ninos

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Probably wasnt just the running the line and distracting the lino but the pretending to chop heads off over the north end

Did he have an axe? I don't think anyone would find that offensive unless they have lost a family member to isis or one of the other bunch of religious nuts.

But somebody did have a word with him just after he had been mimicking the linesman.

51 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Did he have an axe? I don't think anyone would find that offensive unless they have lost a family member to isis or one of the other bunch of religious nuts.

But somebody did have a word with him just after he had been mimicking the linesman.

You just never know these days, everyone is always ready to be up in arms about any action so you can understand a big business to get a bit twitchy about things.

I was in stitches at his antics last night, when Rammie is up to those tricks it always has a positive effect on the crowd.

42 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Clearly the fact he was wearing a huge foam rams head wasn't enough to make it clear that it was a joke.

I have to wonder what the point is in having a mascot at all if they're required to be deadly serious at all times.

I think it's offensive to sheep, with a male sheep likely being the most offended.

I know a few sheep and they find Rammie very offensive.

I mean, making Rammies eyes look like he's on smack insinuates all Ovies Aries are always high on barbiturates.

That is stereotypical racism in anyone's book.

Shameful.

55 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Clearly the fact he was wearing a huge foam rams head wasn't enough to make it clear that it was a joke.

This is officially my all time favourite post on the forum. :) big it up for Chester.

Do we need to create a Rammie Defence Fund? 

It was probably the first time this season that the prancing puppet has actually done the job I'm assumed he's asked to do, try to get the crowd involved. 

It worked better than him waving at middle aged blokes or that fella on the tannoy saying "C'mon boys and girls, c'mon West Stand, and you in the East Stand, let's back the team..." 

Archived