Taking over top spot

cloughandtaylor

What beater way than ending Friday with a win over Forest and taking over top spot!

On Saturday -

Hull taking on Boro - nice for a draw?

Burnley have to go to the Wolves - come on Wolves!

And we could do with MK dons nicking something at Brighton?

Is it possible we could be top Saturday evening?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mathematically, yes. But I think Burnley will beat Wolves, I don't think Hull/Boro will draw. MK Dons could nick Brighton though, Brighton are starting to falter a little.

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I say wovles can win dirty burnly

The same Burnley that have the best disciplinary record in the league with just 14 yellow cards compared to our 24? I guess they have just been really lucky with referees 

5639eb28674bf_ScreenShot2015-11-04at11.2

Now if you had said Forest were dirty.....

5639eb761d6bc_ScreenShot2015-11-04at11.2

27 minutes ago, Daveo said:

The same Burnley that have the best disciplinary record in the league with just 14 yellow cards compared to our 24? I guess they have just been really lucky with referees 

They've been paying off the refs again 

54 minutes ago, Daveo said:

On that subject, we do seem to be picking up some really daft yellow cards this season. Johhny has had a couple of ridiculous ones. Not seen this at Derby for some time, not sure why. Or does it merely just indicate a greater will to win and desire ? Having said that, the overall numbers as shown above ar'nt too bad at all in comparison with some other teams.

I only get annoyed about yellow cards for back chatting the ref. He's not going to change his mind is he? Or for diving, that's just wrong, whether it's us or the opposition  

Yellows for whole hearted challenges that just go wrong are fair enough. 

4 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

I only get annoyed about yellow cards for back chatting the ref. He's not going to change his mind is he? Or for diving, that's just wrong, whether it's us or the opposition  

Bradley got one for that last night... moments after Konchesky went bat **** crazy at the linesman and didn't even get a talking to.

11 minutes ago, Srg said:

Bradley got one for that last night... moments after Konchesky went bat **** crazy at the linesman and didn't even get a talking to.

I've given up missing about refs but last nights was bad. Bradley is on 4 yellows now 

1 hour ago, Ewe Ram said:

Russell picked one up for booting the ball away.

That frustrates the crap out of me.

7 minutes ago, AnimalisaRam said:

Russell picked one up for booting the ball away.

That frustrates the crap out of me.

Thought he would get one for that full blown tackle in the corner! I'm glad the ref didn't blow as most would of as hard tackles are not allowed any more!

2 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I've given up missing about refs but last nights was bad. Bradley is on 4 yellows now 

Wrong. Bradley Johnson is on 3 yellow cards this season so far. 

Archived