Sit or Stand

Day

Sit or Stand  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Through the middle king.gif.pagespeed.ce.p3_G0OCVmK.gif

I'm literally laughing out loud reading through this thread ! 

I thought it would catch Daveo's attention when I mentioned the debate on another forum in his "Some toilets are badly designed" thread. So many stories came out of it that had us laughing out loud. Going to have to go back to the thread and share that debate video now :D 

On 27 October 2015 at 20:07:18, Mostyn6 said:

I cannot envisage how you could give yourself a proper clean whilst standing.

To stand has got to be much cleaner. Bum is tighter so both sides (and beyond) cleaned more thoroughly. Plus it is good to check for healthy colour and clean paper. 

Another advantage of course is after a long session, to stand and wipe allows circulation to return to numb parts, negating the risk of falling flat on ones face with loss of leg feeling. 

6 minutes ago, bcnram said:

To stand has got to be much cleaner. Bum is tighter so both sides (and beyond) cleaned more thoroughly. Plus it is good to check for healthy colour and clean paper. 

Another advantage of course is after a long session, to stand and wipe allows circulation to return to numb parts, negating the risk of falling flat on ones face with loss of leg feeling. 

some of us have buttocks, you have to dig in for cleanliness, surely easier leaning forward whilst sitting.

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

some of us have buttocks, you have to dig in for cleanliness, surely easier leaning forward whilst sitting

3 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Maybe it's an age thing. I grab any opportunity for exercise these days. Stand and wipe rather than a leisurely lean and wipe. 

Never even tried wiping whilst still sat down, not sure I've got the required flexibility.  

Leaning all your weight on one arsecheek whilst reaching under yourself with one arm sounds like a catastrophe waiting to happen, an arm/hand covered in **** or even the potential for a loss of balance.

I can just imagine it now, a lean too far, a fall,  your head cracks against the wall. Someone finds your corpse, bloody head and shitty arse on full display.

Archived