We can go up to 3rd tonight!!

Jon_Grooves

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After 12 games last season we were 2nd. If we win tonight we will have the same number of points as last year with a 'probably' slightly inferior goal difference.

Whats just made me realise i shouldnt get excited is after 11 games last season....Forest were 2nd.

Incredible to think that we could be up to third having only played 3 decent halves of football all season.

This league is a shocker. With the quality in depth Derby have this season, it's there for the taking.

Totally agree with this...from everything I have seen this season this league is the weakest it has been in years. The Leicester team from 2 years ago wouldn't drop a point if they were in it this year..

If we can't get up this time I doubt we ever will. 

Totally agree with this...from everything I have seen this season this league is the weakest it has been in years. The Leicester team from 2 years ago wouldn't drop a point if they were in it this year..

If we can't get up this time I doubt we ever will. 

and with the new money coming into the Premier League from next season, I thought there would be more sides pulling out all of the (financial) stops to try and get to the promised land.

Incredible to think that we could be up to third having only played 3 decent halves of football all season.

This league is a shocker. With the quality in depth Derby have this season, it's there for the taking.

In fairness, how many halves of football have the opposition been clearly better than us?

I'd say Bolton (A) second-half, Leeds (H) first-half, MK Dons (A) both halves. Reading (A) first-half - You could add Preston second-half but being 0-2 up that's inevitable.

As you say, the league is rubbish and Brighton being top and undefeated shows that.

After the first 12 games is where we can really kick on. For me Bradley Johnson has made such a difference, we look a much better and balanced team with him in it. 

Archived