We can go up to 3rd tonight!!

Jon_Grooves

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paul Clement does not like losing matches. Right from the start they seemed set to play in a particular way. There was no change by half time. were they playing to not lose the game and to step it up if it seemed possible? I do not know. we have played this way before and it is not what we want to watch but once again we did not lose.So at some level, do not knock it. Clement is a points gatherer. Would we have settled for five wins and two draws form seven matches? Absolutely.One defeat in twelve games. How many years since Derby County did that? Should we have won it by playing other players and  if so then who? We cannot complain if the players are tired and we do not use other players. Several were below par tonight but we did not lose. Conclusion is that it is a point gained.

Ill keep quiet on saturday

Not a bad result though. If we drew with them at home we can moan, but a point away to a mid table team is also ok

I like that when we draw away at Blackburn that thy are a "mid table team" but Brighton haven't played anyone good yet they have only played teams in the mid table...

I like that when we draw away at Blackburn that thy are a "mid table team" but Brighton haven't played anyone good yet they have only played teams in the mid table...

well i havent ever mentioned brighton. Im sure people said the same mid table/lower league team thing about Bournemouth. Theyre up there for a reason

I have just watched Ramsplayer's footage on Derby county beating Real Madrid 4-1. On seeing charlie George hitting a ball it reminded me of an incident. I was watching traing one day and I was right behind the nets. charlie George fired a shot from 20 yards and it was heading right at me. I felt a wave of fear come over me and I tried to dodhe it. Itbwas stopped by the net but I thought that I had got away lightly. I could not helpi thinking that a goalkeeper would have no chance saving one of those shots unless he was right behind it. What power!

Archived