What would we prefer?

ollycutts1982

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly couldn't give a **** where Forest finished as long as we went up, even if thvey finished above us. Derby v Forest in the PL would be good to see, really up the reputation of what is already a pretty feisty derby.

Anyone who would sacrifice us getting promoted just to see them go down instead probably has a very weird obsession with that club. 

What a stupid question! Dont really get the obsession with Forest, Dont care what they do or anyone else for that matter. There is only one team that i worry about. Saying that though i dont work or live in the East Midlands nor have i ever. DCFC shot me with a cupid arrow when i was a child and it stuck!!

I view the Forest thing as like that someone you know who's a bit of a a dil doe and very prone to a wind up but you don't particularly wish harm to. I have forest people at my office in Bristol and it's no like I'd fall out over it, I love taking the mick but take it back when there's cause, it's just a bit banter mixed with a bit of local pride. We're not from Cardiff or Bridgeton or Govan or anything....

In answer to the question, being in the Prem all day.

I don't understand the dislike of clubs in close proximity, I wake up Monday morning and still talk to forest fans, I share a history and accent with them.

I work in Notts, I go out with a Notts girl, my house in Derbyshire is for sale so I can move in with my Notts girl in Notts. I like Notts, it's a great big city, pubs, restaurants are nice. Notts is a good town to live in. However, I hate Forest, Forest are utter cr&p, they're fans are w&nkers, and I know a lot of them, I share an accent with them and I shall soon live within them, but they'll never be Derby and they'll never be cooler than me, for I am a Ram, forever!!! COYR :-)

Archived