What would we prefer?

ollycutts1982

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't say an obsession, i enjoy beating them, if we lose to them it doesn't bother me for any longer than any other defeat. I was just wondering what everyone else's thoughts were. Personally i would take us going up, as saiod before with the history it should be a Derby in the EPL.

Just thought it would be interesting to see if some individuals would put a personal dislike of Forest over the greater good of DCFC.

I play football with a guy who would rather the team lost 3-1 but he score than win 1-0 and him not score. Bit daft i know but he plays for himself and not the team.

It's not obsession ,just a desire for them to fail in every possible way .I think the way we feel about them may be based on age, the older Derby fans who were around when football was more tribal have a greater desire to see them fail than the youngsters who have only seen a more sanitised spectator experience.

I hate the fookers and I live in Nottingham ,have had my formative years in a great city for night life  and I would never want them to beat us .I support two clubs ,Derby and who ever is playing Forest end of.

Going up with them, this game is the highlight in any season, and football is all about rivalry and banter, before and after the game as well as the 90 minutes in-between.

ill miss them games next year :-(

It's not obsession ,just a desire for them to fail in every possible way .I think the way we feel about them may be based on age, the older Derby fans who were around when football was more tribal have a greater desire to see them fail than the youngsters who have only seen a more sanitised spectator experience.

I hate the fookers and I live in Nottingham ,have had my formative years in a great city for night life  and I would never want them to beat us .I support two clubs ,Derby and who ever is playing Forest end of.

I don't recall ever being that @rsed about them back in the day. Leeds on the other hand ...

Some people take sport far too seriously, let alone sport rivalry. I enjoy the whole "pantomime villain" thing around hating Forest, but I wouldn't die of apoplexy if they beat us twice this year, got promoted and we didn't...

...(as long as they got less than 11 points the following season). :ph34r:

Archived