Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Chris Mills

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching it back, do we have a case for a foul on Johnson for their goal? He was definitely blocked off/grabbed by Hause on purpose as part of the routine. Was wondering why all the players were appealing after the goal 

You have to be built like a B S Hause to stop Bradley going anywhere that he wants to go.

Was probably the Wolves fans. As someone said on here earlier, they booed Carson because of his time at West Brom and they probably gave Baird the same treatment (although it wouldn't surprise me if a few Derby fans did join in)

Ahhhh, I never thought! Maybe you're right then. I'm in the south stand and it was coming from towards the away fans. 

And the results from the DCFCans Jury are in

Man Of the Match : Chris Martin

wolves.JPG

Recount......recount.....what about Rammie's performance, the way he piled on for a goal celebration and gave Bradley and Chris a great pat on the back in front of millions, marvellous performance and he didn't miss a penalty!

wolves Graph.JPG

Dawny?

I wouldn't automatically assume it's Forest fans, we have some of our own trolls that like to screw with polls. Used to do the player of the season poll by listing the entire list of players that had played, guarantee the same old faces going for a Sammon style vote. 

I wouldn't automatically assume it's Forest fans, we have some of our own trolls that like to screw with polls. Used to do the player of the season poll by listing the entire list of players that had played, guarantee the same old faces going for a Sammon style vote. 

I honestly can't understand why people would want to basically nullify a poll. Then again, I can't understand why some people pull the legs off spiders.

In defense of the low ratings, it's very easy to inadvertently give a low rating while you're pulling the screen down to vote for the lower listed players, on mobile at least.

I nearly gave a couple of players lower marks while doing so, so not necessarily people being arsey.

Archived