Derby County v Wolverhampton Wanderers

Chris Mills

"Really poor" …….!!??????

We come away from our best performance in months, a fantastic match against good opposition, all the players having done well and that's the main memory you are left with………..

Jesus - I give up.  

You wally. Was a great performance overall, Thorne and ince were poor though, whats wrong with pointing that out? I like to look at the game from an unbiased point of view. 

I know the truth can hurt at times but come on mate, pull your tampon out.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, the biggest improvement in the last 2 games, but particularly today, has been the players comfort in the way they're being asked to play, and their faith in their teammates is taking hold too.

I thought it may take until Xmas to fully get to grips with Clement, and vice versa, but we seem to be ahead of schedule of that front.

Keep clear of injuries, keep those not playing motivated and ready for action, and we'll walk this league, Imo. 

Hard to separate Martin and Johnson for MOM, never thought I'd see a £6 million pound bargain in our ranks, but it's looking that way so far.

You wally. Was a great performance overall, Thorne and ince were poor though, whats wrong with pointing that out? I like to look at the game from an unbiased point of view. 

I know the truth can hurt at times but come on mate, pull your tampon out.

Why as a Derby fan would you want to look at it from an unbiased point of view? I save that for when i am watching games involving teams I don't give a **** about. But then after reading some of your previous posts, maybe you do the same. 

We're still a bit light though. I fear if we pick up an injury to Martin or out wide.

With hindsight, our manager/board/recruitment team would have realised 4-3-3 was the best formation and we wouldn't have bothered to sign Weimann and Bent and instead spent the money on a LW and CF like-for-like for Martin.

You can say what you like about changing formations but we'll never reach the standards of today playing anything other than 4-3-3 with this set of players.

They were not poor Walless

They did at minimum fine - at maximum good, allowing others to do their thing

Shame you know absolutely nothing about the sport you invest so much in. 

Duuuuuuurrrrrhhhhhh.

Where does he say that's his main memory, he's stated win our next two and maybe we'll be top 2, we're playing well enough to carry a couple who aren't playing so well, and Thorne and Ince didn't have such good games.

Don't see anything wrong or untruthful in that, or are players only allowed a poor game when we lose?

Why as a Derby fan would you want to look at it from an unbiased point of view? I save that for when i am watching games involving teams I don't give a **** about. But then after reading some of your previous posts, maybe you do the same. 

It's just the football manager instinct inside me. I suppose it's why my football knowledge is far greater than everyone else's on here. :thumbsup:

We're still a bit light though. I fear if we pick up an injury to Martin or out wide.

With hindsight, our manager/board/recruitment team would have realised 4-3-3 was the best formation and we wouldn't have bothered to sign Weimann and Bent and instead spent the money on a LW and CF like-for-like for Martin.

You can say what you like about changing formations but we'll never reach the standards of today playing anything other than 4-3-3 with this set of players.

We tried to get another CF in, but the problem was that the players we targeted were not prepared to come as an understudy to Martin.

There is still money in the pot available, should it be needed I believe. 

when are the highlights on sky I didn't record the live show

oh and 13 goals in those two games well done sky cracking entertainment

Archived