Wouldn't of scored if we had played all night

Curtains

Not worried. I think it'll come. 

Not perhaps the aggression of Mac's first season but I think the team will go through the gears 

You won't create many great chances against teams parking the bus. At times we've been our own worst enemy by moving too slow. Again I hope that as relationships and understanding develops that we begin to do thing with more certainty.

Fast football finds openings. 

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody else think we missed Ince? I don't think I've seen it mentioned elsewhere but in a game as tight as the one last night Ince can be the difference. How many times last season did we see him get half a yard around the edge of the box and at the very least test the keeper? In my opinion he's the player most likely to create something out of nothing - which we needed last night. Hope he's back for Saturday. 

that's why I said Das. You don't have the polices or the policeforces.

The municipal police is die Stadtpolizei. 

Der, die and das are just the masculine, feminine and neuter forms of the definite article in German i.e the words for 'the'.  Nothing to do with plurals in there. 

The municipal police is die Stadtpolizei. 

Der, die and das are just the masculine, feminine and neuter forms of the definite article in German i.e the words for 'the'.  Nothing to do with plurals in there. 

it was an ironical argument lol.  Grammar police,  get it? 

Archived