Wouldn't of scored if we had played all night

Curtains

Got to give Butterfield and Johnson longer than 3 games before coming to that conclusion IMO. Only player we've splashed out on who I'm disappointed with is Weimann. Hasn't had many starts and is being played out his favorable up top position but he's shown very little so far.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to give Butterfield and Johnson longer than 3 games before coming to that conclusion IMO. Only player we've splashed out on who I'm disappointed with is Weimann. Hasn't had many starts and is being played out his favorable up top position but he's shown very little so far.

Wasn't alluding to those two paticularly just the final ball or cross or finish was poor all night there was also no one there capable of a bit of magic or spark to create something out of nothing 

With the money we've spent we seem to be awfully lacking in quality which is very disappointing 

totally disagree with this,we have plenty of quality in the team,we played some really good football on Monday,and on another day we would have won,goals against Preston top quality in my book having played the game for many years,I talk to other supports of clubs like Sheffield Wednesday , Stoke and others,and they all say Derby play the game in the correct manner,can I ask do you go to the games,and if you do I bet you moan moan moan,Derby are on the up and myself and others are going to enjoy the ride,and yes I will be there against the MK Dons,supporting the lads on to victory,with your negative attitude please stay at home.

totally disagree with this,we have plenty of quality in the team,we played some really good football on Monday,and on another day we would have won,goals against Preston top quality in my book having played the game for many years,I talk to other supports of clubs like Sheffield Wednesday , Stoke and others,and they all say Derby play the game in the correct manner,can I ask do you go to the games,and if you do I bet you moan moan moan,Derby are on the up and myself and others are going to enjoy the ride,and yes I will be there against the MK Dons,supporting the lads on to victory,with your negative attitude please stay at home.

Wow all I said was I thought we were lacking quality in play

Wow all I said was I thought we were lacking quality in play

But how can you say we are lacking in quality after only 8 games,we have plenty of quality, it's a new team trying to gel,and in my opinion I can see this team getting better each game,so come on , at the moment , I believe it's a very positive time to be a ram fan,so let's get behind the lads,and send them to the premier league.

Archived