£2000.00 paid for a 1996 1997 signed shirt. Who bought it?

True Ram

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was a simple topic, someone has today purchased a signed Derby shirt from the 96/97 season for £2000.

I assume this purchase was made during Derbyshire Day, held at Carsington Water, during a fundraising auction hosted by the team at Radio Derby, on behalf of the Colin Bloomfield melenoma appeal.

Congrats to the winning bidder, and we'll done to those involved in raising the money for said appeal.

I thought it was a simple topic, someone has today purchased a signed Derby shirt from the 96/97 season for £2000.

I assume this purchase was made during Derbyshire Day, held at Carsington Water, during a fundraising auction hosted by the team at Radio Derby, on behalf of the Colin Bloomfield melenoma appeal.

Congrats to the winning bidder, and we'll done to those involved in raising the money for said appeal.

Archived