What Is The Best Stand At The I-Pro?

SK47

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South West Upper for me as well, glad I chose it, like rezner says, can sing with the South Stand when we're doing well and join in with the shaking of heads in the West Stand when the team can't perform well enough for us, good bit of banter as well - and there's no queue for the bar or the loos - so all's well for me up there. 

atmosphere has to be south stand only stand that seems to sing abit. Wish the East stand would be a bit more vocal thats where i am sat.

Upper will definitely be louder then lower but since tickets are like golddust there lower will have to do! For a better rams atmosphere go to an away game :)

South West Upper for me as well, glad I chose it, like rezner says, can sing with the South Stand when we're doing well and join in with the shaking of heads in the West Stand when the team can't perform well enough for us, good bit of banter as well - and there's no queue for the bar or the loos - so all's well for me up there. 

pretty much sums up my reasons why I bought my ST for the SW upper. The view from the lower tier of the section is excellent and you only have to stand up when celebrating a goal or shouting obscenities at the ref or linesman....

The queues for the bars seem to be minimal almost non existent this season. 

Ok, So I'm going to my first Derby game in about 6 + years at the start of October (Vs Brentford) And before I book my tickets, I want to ask you boys (and girls) what end you would recommend?

I used to always sit in the South East corner, So I'm looking for the best atmosphere possible really..

What's your favourite?

South Stand all the way! 

The only sound in the West stand tends to be me banging my head against the railing when Shotton makes yet ANOTHER balls up...

I'm front row, west stand upper (yes I know... prawn sandwich yadda yadda) pretty much level with the south end penalty area... Wouldn't swap this seat for anything because it lets me sit there with my head in my hands most of the game whilst quietly weeping...

SW Upper for me too.

need to start to develop our own identity though.

We're the corner
We're the corner
We're the corner over 'ere

:)

The only sound in the West stand tends to be me banging my head against the railing when Shotton makes yet ANOTHER balls up...

I'm front row, west stand upper (yes I know... prawn sandwich yadda yadda) pretty much level with the south end penalty area... Wouldn't swap this seat for anything because it lets me sit there with my head in my hands most of the game whilst quietly weeping...

I'll feel much safer sleeping off several pints on a Saturday afternoon knowing Batman's got my back :whistle: 

Plus if you go right to the back of the West you get a very charming city-scape to contemplate.  And finally you need never worry about looking silly, when you've forgotten the words to one of those charming ditties that the fans in other stands are paid to sing for us.  Just applaud the singing randomly a few times per games and it's all dandy!

Ps Can you keep the headbanging down a bit Cheron?  It's a real distraction from the game sleep.

#west stand infra

Archived