What Is The Best Stand At The I-Pro?

SK47

Ok, So I'm going to my first Derby game in about 6 + years at the start of October (Vs Brentford) And before I book my tickets, I want to ask you boys (and girls) what end you would recommend?

I used to always sit in the South East corner, So I'm looking for the best atmosphere possible really..

What's your favourite?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends what you want , West Stand no atmosphere , but great view , high up .

East Stand is pretty good for atmosphere ,

but , against Brentford ?? you'd probably be better off in the away corner , for atmosphere ..

Just kiddin' , 1884 group !!

All of the South Stand Upper Tier are taken. I prefer to sit where everyone is singing, Rather than the coffin dodgers.

Whats the East Stand like next to the away fans? Do people get involved there?

Yes , my preferred choice , actually ..

All of the South Stand Upper Tier are taken. I prefer to sit where everyone is singing, Rather than the coffin dodgers.

Whats the East Stand like next to the away fans? Do people get involved there?

when we're winning most people get involved, however when we concede its noisier in my local library 

As said, South stand are the noisy scally wags running out dominance in the visitors faces.

North (with me) is for families, some old 'uns and the occasional angry shouter.

East if you like booing your own team :ph34r:

West if you like clapping everyone politely

West- very quiet

North- Family

South- very good atmosphere at the start and occasionally through the match, quiet when loosing.

East- good atmosphere at the start and occasionally through the match, quiet when loosing. I prefer a side view than an end view s sit there. There are a select few who seem to boo when things are not going well, but are a minority. 

West- very quiet

North- Family

South- very good atmosphere at the start and occasionally through the match, quiet when loosing.

East- good atmosphere at the start and occasionally through the match, quiet when loosing. I prefer a side view than an end view s sit there. There are a select few who seem to boo when things are not going well, but are a minority. 

boooooooooo!

Archived