Simon Dawkins

TheDeadlySaul

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/20/2015, 1:41:29, RicME85 said:

Thing is, Jamaican families are on another level to what us boring Brits have, it's probably a big loss to the family as well as him personally hence needing time off in Jamaica 

He was born in Edgware! Who's to say he'd even been to Jamaica before he played for them? Didn't he have his time off for personal reasons in London? Being from a Caribbean heritage and having a Caribbean culture are completely different things. To say that he's Jamaican thus a family grievance effects him more may be just a little far-fetched.

5 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

Im sure I read somewhere the Clement said he knew why he left the national team and was dealing with family in Jamaica.

It might be far fetched but its probably closer to the truth than some of the crap spouted in this thread

Just because he's a Jamaican black man, doesn't mean he and his family are drug dealers, bit racist really. 

Regardless of whether he is black or white, he clearly hasn't had the best year or so. I hope it gets better for him and he gets more football involvement whether that's here or somewhere else. I still think he has a role here when he's back in the right frame of mind. 

4 minutes ago, Colm said:

funniest thread in ages

We ought to have one filled with puns about Malaria and other tropical diseases.

That'd be the funniest one in agues.

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Trained with the first team apparently. Perhaps he might be on his way back. Seeing as Keogh and Christie have been transformed this season, maybe Dawks is next to become unrecognisable?

Why would he be unrecognisable? Are you suggesting all black people look the same? Bit racist.

Archived