Joao Teixeira

PrivateDerby

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweetener in the Will Hughes deal as it is every year, naturally.

No. I refuse to believe Hughes won't spend his entire career at Derby. Leading us to glory before ultimately leaving unspectacularly to the MLS, or Qatar.

Nixon been reading my posts again ffs....

Don't Panic added a post in a topic Dale Stephens   Thursday at 19:45

Dale Whooooo for 2.5m ??
I'd rather we continue the Liverpool link and try and get João Teixeira - did well at Brighton last year and has had a good preseason by all... 

Never get the E before I bit right, used to have little sad faces and sp in red pen in all my school books - those were the days - forrest of needwood high school - says it all really, what's in a name ?

The "i before e except after c" rule isn't taught any more, as there are more exceptions than cases where it's true.

On topic I woudn't be upset if we signed the lad, as others have suggested, alongside Butterboy would be great.

There is nothing wrong with the Forest of Needwood. I went to that school as did Jill Tebbit. What is your ex-wife's name?

and Richard Jobson , ex Watford , Leeds , Oldham  ...  to name but 3 clubs ,    think Paul  Williams  , and Lewin Nyataga  also went to schools in Burton up trent  :thumbsup:

Nixon been reading my posts again ffs....

Don't Panic added a post in a topic Dale Stephens   Thursday at 19:45

Dale Whooooo for 2.5m ??
I'd rather we continue the Liverpool link and try and get João Teixeira - did well at Brighton last year and has had a good preseason by all... 

teixeira was subbed off at the ipro in the first half as we overran them.

Tidy but lightweight. Would need minding. 

Step forward George. 

Archived