Birmingham City v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's the 4-4-2 Brazil have played in recent years. 2 deep central midfielders and the wide players pushed on a little bit.

Can't see Baird or Thorne supporting the front 2 that much.

Which could also be pretty much a 4-2-3-1 if Martin drops deeper behind Bent

We need good balls into bent tonight, this formation will produce naff all if he gets no service and we play sideways and backwards all game, be interesting to see how the back four get on with Christie and Forsyth back in. Cyrus needs a good game 

Hopefully it's 4231 with Martin in the 3.

Got a feeling it will be flat 442. :( :(

Martin won't be happy staying up top keeping Bent company if they are not getting the ball. Ince and Russell are also not the type of plays to stay out wide, they will come in more allowing space for Christie and Forsyth to get forward. I'm liking this, think it can work with the current injuries.

I've got a horrible feeling about tonight, Birmingham will be much fresher than us and Rowett will have them well up for this game. I fear that the players won't know their roles in this 4-4-2 and Birmingham will get in behind us to easily. 

We need our big players tonight, more than ever! 

Martin won't be happy staying up top keeping Bent company if they are not getting the ball. Ince and Russell are also not the type of plays to stay out wide, they will come in more allowing space for Christie and Forsyth to get forward. I'm liking this, think it can work with the current injuries.

Hope so because that central midfield isn't full of attacking threat. It could end up going side to side more than neccessary. In deep areas too considering the midfield 2 are defensive minded.

Soon find out. Bloody injuries

It's not going to be flat, don't be silly. Russell and Ince only have themselves to blame if they don't push forward and Martin only has himself to blame if he doesn't drop back a little to collect the ball. So practically 4-2-3-1

It's not going to be flat, don't be silly. Russell and Ince only have themselves to blame if they don't push forward and Martin only has himself to blame if he doesn't drop back a little to collect the ball. So practically 4-2-3-1

I would hope so. 

He's just pulled out a few surprises has Mr Clement. 

Expected Warnock v Charlton and then off the back of Forsyth's performance expected Forsyth v Boro. It's Forsyth tonight and just when you think Shotton is preferred over Christie...

Diamond, 4231, 442...

Not complaining. Just keeps you guessing. 

Flat 442 died with Alex Ferguson. Best wingers money could buy. Best attacking midfielder and holding midfielder money could buy. Best poacher money could buy. Still be doing it now if Chel$ea and Co hadn't come along 

Archived