Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

True, but when I envisage the Hartlepool game I can just see Jeff Stelling screaming on Soccer Saturday as they take a 1-0 lead.

I could also envisage us on BBC v Salford with an hour build up to the game, and the whole thing being based on how wonderful Salford are, with one of the Nevilles, Scholes, Giggs or Butt going no more than 2 minutes without being referenced or appearing on screen!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

I could also envisage us on BBC v Salford with an hour build up to the game, and the whole thing being based on how wonderful Salford are, with one of the Nevilles, Scholes, Giggs or Butt going no more than 2 minutes without being referenced or appearing on screen!

What would be the problem with that? It's a story.

6 minutes ago, Kernow said:

At least us half fans might get an extra TV game to watch. Can't see BT picking Hartlepool v Derby :(

24 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

What would be the problem with that? It's a story.

20 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

At least us half fans might get an extra TV game to watch. Can't see BT picking Hartlepool v Derby :(

Just still haunted by the Crawley situation which I was so confident we'd win

This was a comment from the guy updating the Sky Sports Live Feed... looks like they haven't been great recently and the fans aren't happy

Booooooooo. Boooooooo.” Frustration rings out from around the ground as the players trudge off. Hull look flat and can have no complaints. Even a chant of “this is embarrassing” was briefly started at one end of the ground during the first-half

Archived