LCB: Shackell/Buxton

LB: Literally anyone/Forsyth/Warnock

DM: Thorne/Hanson/Hendrick

DM: Hudlestone?/Bryson/Dawkins

RM: Ince/Weimann

AM: Hughes/Weimann/Butterfield?/Pritchard?/Bryson/Hendrick/Dawkins

LM: Antonio?/Russell/Weimann

ST: Martin/Bent/Weimann

A left back, a winger an attacking midfielder and defensive one and that's the best squad in the league. With the best ground, manager, board and fans ;)

for the love of God please can we all stop putting hendrick as DM. how many dreadful performances must we suffer before realising the truth of Einstein's definition of insanity.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine:

GK: Carson/Grant

RB: Baird/Shotton/Christie/Ssewankambo

RCB: Keogh/Pearce/Shotton

LCB: Shackell/Buxton

LB: Literally anyone/Forsyth/Warnock

DM: Thorne/Hanson/Hendrick

DM: Hudlestone?/Bryson/Dawkins

RM: Ince/Weimann

AM: Hughes/Weimann/Butterfield?/Pritchard?/Bryson/Hendrick/Dawkins

LM: Antonio?/Russell/Weimann

ST: Martin/Bent/Weimann

A left back, a winger an attacking midfielder and defensive one and that's the best squad in the league. With the best ground, manager, board and fans ;)

Im more intrigued by this. Has it been rumoured anywhere or you'd like to see him back? I know I would for sure but it seems unlikely.

Im more intrigued by this. Has it been rumoured anywhere or you'd like to see him back? I know I would for sure but it seems unlikely.

Heard a rumour about Derby potentially activating his release clause. And I think him and Thorne together would be incredible 

for the love of God please can we all stop putting hendrick as DM. how many dreadful performances must we suffer before realising the truth of Einstein's definition of insanity.

Wouldn't play probably a way but defiantly not if we signed a new DM just that he could play there in more of 4-1-1-3-1 if you like

Tweet from Nixon, Dyche is referring to.

DERBY COUNTY. Making a new move for Pritchard at Spurs on loan ... not been back for Butterfield at Tottenham.

Followed by;

Or even Butterfield at Huddersfield ... #seniormoment

Another way here....maybe Pritchard is the antonio alternative? and we're still after butterfield? would make sense as derby probably weren't looking to spend several million on another midfielder so cut costs on buying a new big attacking player by loaning one to put the money elsewhere?

Another way here....maybe Pritchard is the antonio alternative? and we're still after butterfield? would make sense as derby probably weren't looking to spend several million on another midfielder so cut costs on buying a new big attacking player by loaning one to put the money elsewhere?

I think you are spot on here.

Its not a case of Pritchard or Butterfield. Its a case of Butterfield and Pritchard. 

Pritchard is seen is the winger option I reckon. 

Imagine if he turns up and plays like dogshit. So much anticipation. So many armchair managers going "I reckon that Pritchard would be a good option".

Anyone would be a better option than Hendrick.

Last spring, anyone would have been a better option than Jesse Lingard!

Anyone would be a better option than Hendrick.

1) Not the same position

2) Jeff Hendrick has not played badly at all so far this season

3) I'd argue that a better option than slagging off Hendrick would be supporting Hendrick. Being negative is so easy, stop being a baby and get behind our players.

Archived