Eva Carneiro: Chelsea doctor set to lose place on bench

Anon

Jose has a point.

but so do the medical staff. The ref signalled them to come on.

its frustrating when you are chasing the game to have all these stoppages and silly rules, and the cynical side is probably that swansea know that if they foul hazard then he is likely to go off.

where chelsea have erred is to ban her from the bench, training , etc etc.

they have effectively stopped her from doing her job.

He really doesn't.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Funny funny that none of the press have not commented much on the medical man Jon Fearn...

Is it because he has a dick?

Sexism

Yes, that's a big part of it. It's also worth noting that Fearn has been far more passive, choosing not to retaliate to Mourinho on the touchline or post anything on facebook and has returned to work. So, whilst he does have a penis, he doesn't have as big a pair of balls as Caneiro.

Yes, that's a big part of it. It's also worth noting that Fearn has been far more passive, choosing not to retaliate to Mourinho on the touchline or post anything on facebook and has returned to work. So, whilst he does have a penis, he doesn't have as big a pair of balls as Caneiro.

What gets me as well... Is the blatant disregard of the rules by Mourinho

Im not saying it's only him either....

People are quick to blame FA incompetence... Officials that get things wrong from time to time...

But we turn a blind eye to what managers and players do... Why? Because the press let them get away with it.... Just another headline chase...

Win at all costs mentality people 

What gets me as well... Is the blatant disregard of the rules by Mourinho

Im not saying it's only him either....

People are quick to blame FA incompetence... Officials that get things wrong from time to time...

But we turn a blind eye to what managers and players do... Why? Because the press let them get away with it.... Just another headline chase...

Win at all costs mentality people 

Absolutely - the player is an asset of the Club, not Mourinho. I can't imagine the Chelski hierarchy would have been amused had Hazard played on whilst injured and made his condition significantly worse, thus damaging value (potentially).

Mourinhoseems just a touch ego-centric doesn't he......:lol:

To be fair to the press, who I feel have given Mourinho a free pass for far too long, they seem to eventually have the knives out for him.

He could actually be in a spot of bother here because numerous Portuguese speakers reckon you can clearly hear and see him yell "Filha da puta" (daughter of a whore) during the spat on the touchline. Filha is gendered and singular, if he was simply cursing the situation or a group he ought to have said filho.

Sweary Mourinho at 0:05

To be fair to the press, who I feel have given Mourinho a free pass for far too long, they seem to eventually have the knives out for him.

He could actually be in a spot of bother here because numerous Portuguese speakers reckon you can clearly hear and see him yell "Filha da puta" (daughter of a whore) during the spat on the touchline. Filha is gendered and singular, if he was simply cursing the situation or a group he ought to have said filho.

Sweary Mourinho at 0:05

I'm a bit suspicious of that audio, funny how that's the only phrase you can clearly hear him shout.

He's still a nob though, regardless.

Archived