Eva Carneiro: Chelsea doctor set to lose place on bench

Anon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like she got her point across, too!

Good for her. The man's a great pantomime baddie, but he does make himself look a buffoon on a regular basis.

I think she's got a lot of guts that lady and it looks like Jose is going to keep her on or at least I hope he does  

Not her fault the referee called for medical attention for Hazzard  even though it meant 9 men for a short period  .

Swallow your pride Jose your better than this  and a great manager no doubt and you are the special one  

PS Stupid rules when a player is hacked down he has to leave the field after receiving medical attention and I can understand Jose getting angry about that   

It kinda does matter, let's say for example Jose calls Eva into his office, she turns round and says look if you don't like the way I work don't have me on the bench, fair enough, you can stay here at the training ground.

Eva tells agent and friends I'm off the bench, not giving the full conversation, agent and friends pass this on to media, Chelsea refuse to comment and Jose is made to look like a dick. 

he doesn't need anyone else to make him look a dick

I work with a Chelsea fan and he says that he made a veiled comment about Costa's fitness in a press conference the week before, so may just have been looking for an excuse.

If she wasn't an attractive woman, it wouldn't have been a story.  No one seems that concerned about Jon Fearn who is also affected...

I work with a Chelsea fan and he says that he made a veiled comment about Costa's fitness in a press conference the week before, so may just have been looking for an excuse.

If she wasn't an attractive woman, it wouldn't have been a story.  No one seems that concerned about Jon Fearn who is also affected...

Fearn is just as important and they are a  medical team  called on by the referee  .

fearn ran on first and was doing his job. 

I think Jose has a point but should blame the rules not the doctors .

why should teams suffer if the opponents injure your players by fouling them when they are running with the ball at high speed attacking the opposition  only to have the player leave the field after medical attention  .

it should be the player who committed the foul who leaves the field also  

fearn ran on first and was doing his job. 

I think Jose has a point but should blame the rules not the doctors .

why should teams suffer if the opponents injure your players by fouling them when they are running with the ball at high speed attacking the opposition  only to have the player leave the field after medical attention  .

it should be the player who committed the foul who leaves the field also  

It is to try to stop people from going down feigning injury to waste time.

It is to try to stop people from going down feigning injury to waste time.

I watched that foul by the Swansea player on Hazzard it was cynical. 

Too much of that in Football. 

Will Hughes was fouled all the time to stop him just as they do to Hazzard. 

I watched that foul by the Swansea player on Hazzard it was cynical. 

Too much of that in Football. 

Will Hughes was fouled all the time to stop him just as they do to Hazzard. 

How many times have you seen Will Hughes stay down and wait for the physio if he isn't injured? That's why everyone immediately knew it was serious when he went down last week. You could not possibly make that same assumption if you see Hazard rolling around on the floor. Why is the player devoid of all responsibility in this situation? Hazard is just as aware as the coaching staff that Chelsea are chasing the game. If he wants to stay on the field he should get up or at the very least make it clear to the referee that he doesn't require treatment.

How many times have you seen Will Hughes stay down and wait for the physio if he isn't injured? That's why everyone immediately knew it was serious when he went down last week. You could not possibly make that same assumption if you see Hazard rolling around on the floor. Why is the player devoid of all responsibility in this situation? Hazard is just as aware as the coaching staff that Chelsea are chasing the game. If he wants to stay on the field he should get up or at the very least make it clear to the referee that he doesn't require treatment.

He was winded and he looked hurt that's why the ref called them on. 

Will is just as clever as Hazzard but your right he doesn't get fouled as much as Hazzard because he's not as good as Hazzard. 

Im using semantics lol

He was winded and he looked hurt that's why the ref called them on. 

Will is just as clever as Hazzard but your right he doesn't get fouled as much as Hazzard because he's not as good as Hazzard. 

Im using semantics lol

I can't find footage of the incident, but from what you're telling me, the Chelsea physios can see Hazard on the deck and are waved on by the referee. What else are they meant to do?

Jose has a point.

but so do the medical staff. The ref signalled them to come on.

its frustrating when you are chasing the game to have all these stoppages and silly rules, and the cynical side is probably that swansea know that if they foul hazard then he is likely to go off.

where chelsea have erred is to ban her from the bench, training , etc etc.

they have effectively stopped her from doing her job.

Archived