today game against botlon

B4ev6is

Hey these are my throughts of today game I throught at times we looked dangerouse when going foward but unable to take our chances but I felt sorry for bryson and will huges they got kicked to death. I throught jonney russle looked sharp today and really unlucky not to score. Chris martin did struggle a little bit in the system. But should have finnisd his chance and same for tom ince. But our defance was mostly solid as a rock today and duck deep today keep us in it. I throught carson did a good job in goal today really impressed by him commaded the area really well and a carming inforlance. Andrew from astion villa sorry guys can not remmber how to spell his name yet. But I throught he was a little quit today so I can not judge the lad yet. Not seen enough of him.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Duck Deep played that well to be honest and would be surprised if he starts next week

Weimann was only on for 23 minutes so not really long enough for judging yet, was very surprised he did not start though

Keep the faith B4 and enjoy Portsmouth on Wednesday

I don't think Duck Deep played that well to be honest and would be surprised if he starts next week

he was a bit flat footed.

Archived