Bakary Sako

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've not got the best track record CHC, you said Buxton to Notts County, Wisdom was our 'big signing' and the only one I remember you being correct about, Jason Shackell, you said was signing as soon as he got back from his honeymoon and obviously he didn't, it was a week or 2 later. And the Shackell info you gave came after Clement had already announced our interest so you could've easily just guessed

This info was given to me by more than two people today. One of them very close to the club and has been for a long time. 

What is crazy is that within 20 minutes this thread has gone to 3 pages. You guys must be like B4 waiting to find out ticket info and clicking the F5 button every two minutes.

Oi leave b4 out of this otherwise he will give you a yank chop to your temple

You've not got the best track record CHC, you said Buxton to Notts County, Wisdom was our 'big signing' and the only one I remember you being correct about, Jason Shackell, you said was signing as soon as he got back from his honeymoon and obviously he didn't, it was a week or 2 later. And the Shackell info you gave came after Clement had already announced our interest so you could've easily just guessed

A rumour is a rumour ;)

It'll spread over twitter etc and/or someone like Nixon will feed it back to us and then you lot will be like 

"Sako is coming. That's two sources"

and Sako will be like

"me no go dare mon, dem none pay up" in a typical Jamaican accent you tend to hear in Africa. 

When not racially stereotyping him I love the guy as a player. One of my favourites in the Champ outside Derby. Actually, he's my favourite. If it was MackworthRam...

You gots to pay me! You gots to pay me in paper!

Why would I feel like an idiot? You can't even see me so why would I feel like an idiot? 

Oh yes we can - your webcam is on.

Incidentally, don't do that - if you don't go blind it'll hurt your wrist.

Archived