Bakary Sako

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep it open for a few more hours buddy. At least until the Mirror, Sun and Daily Mail print their late-night (10.30pm) news stories as there could be some stuff on him.

Fine by me. Boycie will be on it like a car bonnet though. 

I think if his wage demands have dropped from 80k to about 15k we could stand a chance

Put his missus better make some changes to her Xmas shopping budget. Got some bad news,  me duck.

I'm not shooting the messenger, I'm intrigued to see why you think there is a 90% chance of this happening. I assume they were the words that were fed to you.

I'm not going to say you or whoever is lying, I'm just under the clear impression he's heading to West Brom.

But we'll see, I guess. Would be a great signing for us.

Close the thread guys. In fact, delete it.

Keep it open for a few more hours buddy. At least until the Mirror, Sun and Daily Mail print their late-night (10.30pm) news stories as there could be some stuff on him.

All that will confirm is that this site is where Nixon gets his 'scoops'.

It'll spread over twitter etc and/or someone like Nixon will feed it back to us and then you lot will be like 

"Sako is coming. That's two sources"

and Sako will be like

"me no go dare mon, dem none pay up" in a typical Jamaican accent you tend to hear in Africa. 

When not racially stereotyping him I love the guy as a player. One of my favourites in the Champ outside Derby. Actually, he's my favourite. If it was MackworthRam...

Archived