Away Kit

Titus Ramble

Last season, was it not the case that although we had 3 official kits we also used a number of combinations with white shorts which were not actually part of any of the 3 official kits? eg Bournemouth away - all white, Brighton away, yellow (3rd) shirts, white shorts and others where we played with the dark blue 2nd shirts but white shorts.

So actually we have about 6 kits......:ph34r:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not? We did last year, as well as the "classic kit" without the sponsor.

I think last year with the white home and blue away  their was a potential to clash against a few teams. Trust me I hope they reciprocate the 3 kits + classic kit of this year too

Last season, was it not the case that although we had 3 official kits we also used a number of combinations with white shorts which were not actually part of any of the 3 official kits? eg Bournemouth away - all white, Brighton away, yellow (3rd) shirts, white shorts and others where we played with the dark blue 2nd shirts but white shorts.

So actually we have about 6 kits......:ph34r:

I think it was out of necessity. There's a rule where none of the parts of the kits should clash.

I think last year with the white home and blue away  their was a potential to clash against a few teams. Trust me I hope they reciprocate the 3 kits + classic kit of this year too

Maybe, but I think there were quite a few championship teams with third kits in the game, also last years away kit isn't THAT dissimilar to this one's in terms of kit colour for clashing etc.

No I could tell you couldn't give a **** when you couldn't be bothered to write the words that would accurately convey what you meant and expected everyone to work it out for themselves. Failure to read your mind is then met with sarcasm for some reason so you appear to give a **** about people not getting what you mean, even if it is your fault that they don't.

Quite why you expect everyone to be mind readers I'm not quite sure. It'll frustrate you in life a lot more than anyone else.

Archived