Away Kit

Titus Ramble

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is that the same source that said we would wear the new away kit at Grimsby? you let me down on that day Del, I could have cried when they ran out in that old banana kit. I had to stay offline for a day or two I was that upset

Ha ha I was using Grimsby home kit as a guess that we'd wear it that day though. Sorry!!!! ;) 

We're leaving it late I suppose. There's every chance they won't be tinkering around to add a second division teams third kit when there's glitches to be worrying about. I think last year was the first time we had 3 kits?

I'll be interested to see if the relegated teams get to keep their real stadiums.

Yeah, good point, I was thinking Fifa wont be released until mid september, but I guess they'll have other things to worry about in the game if we leave it too late. Interestingly, last season where the third kit was included in the game, we released it much earlier on: http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-county-reveal-new-away-third-kits-1415-1727247.aspx on 8th July, whereas the season before with the thunderbird away kit which wasn't in the game, we didn't actual release it until 9th Sept so it could make all the difference the earlier we release it :ph34r:

I think the away kit would be even nicer with the diamond effect of the home shirt on it. Not sure if anyone could edit that on but still quite like the away kit. If I had £100 going spare I'd buy both.

Quite similar to the Everton home kit this season, can't be arsed posting a link but yeah it is.

Archived