Away Kit

Titus Ramble

Seeing as we've seen no sniff of this season's away kit yet.(Having played Grimsby in last season's yellow kit) and considering we've already signed Darren Bent (ex Villa) and Andeas Weimann (ex Villa) and look to be getting Jason Shackell from Burnley and that DET have linked us with Barry Bannan (ex Villa). odds on the away kit being Claret and Blue? :ph34r:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking sky blue shirts white shorts and white socks would look alright, saw Man City playing down in Australia the other day and I thought their kit looked quite tidy.

That typed, I wouldn't mind a Hearts type maroon either just for a change.

Feel free to slate my choices. 

I was thinking sky blue shirts white shorts and white socks would look alright, saw Man City playing down in Australia the other day and I thought their kit looked quite tidy.

Man City kit looks nice, but in long sleeve it makes me want to puke

We had maroon and I liked it. Sky blue wouldn't be much use as an away kit as we play in white at home. We need darker colours really. Imagine watching us play someone like Leeds, in their white, and us in sky blue on a really bright day. Impossible.

We had maroon and I liked it. Sky blue wouldn't be much use as an away kit as we play in white at home. We need darker colours really. Imagine watching us play someone like Leeds, in their white, and us in sky blue on a really bright day. Impossible.

that's why they invented third kits. And in your scenario think about Spurs v Man city. Does that ever create a need to change shirts?

There have been plenty of times when watching a game on TV that I've thought it must be a struggle for a team to identify their own players amongst the opposition, but it never actually seems to translate to any sort of an issue on the pitch.

All teams who wear claret&blue can go out of business for all I care.

Archived