Albentosa to Malaga - Loan

Srg

Absent today ahead of move. - Source OS

-----

Derby County wishes to confirm that defender Raul Albentosa is in talks with Spanish top flight side Malaga CF over a potential loan move.

The 26-year-old Spaniard joined Derby in January of this year from La Liga outfit Eibar for an undisclosed fee.

Albentosa is absent from today’s matchday squad for the pre-season friendly at Northampton Town as talks continue between Derby, Malaga and Albentosa.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/albentosa-in-talks-over-loan-move-2554976.aspx#31U28Pp8vMG3KHLr.99

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be over that way in August, I'll have a look at their fixtures later and see if I can strike lucky and get a game in, hope he does well, I was hoping he would have a good season with us purely to shut the effers up on here that posted the nonsense they did.

To be honest if he is as bad as they reckon I would have thought he would have only generated interest from their second division. :whistle:

Our defense is going from bad to worse. Albentosa off on loan. Rawson off on loan. Surely someone is on their way in. Surely. 

Oh no, we're going back to the defence that had us 5 points clear after 30 odd games. Disaster. 

If we'd done our homework we would have known his wife was pregnant.

we could waited until the summer and got him for free.

crap signing by chris evans tbh.

didn't improve us. Language, cultural change, and domestic issues always likely to be problematic.

Archived