Albentosa to Malaga - Loan

Srg

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we'd done our homework we would have known his wife was pregnant.

we could waited until the summer and got him for free.

crap signing by chris evans tbh.

didn't improve us. Language, cultural change, and domestic issues always likely to be problematic.

Why?

I know a lot of Spanish people who have dealt with both the language and the culture here and settled in well.

I also know a lot of people who have worked in countries where they don't speak the language, at least at first. 

Why?

I know a lot of Spanish people who have dealt with both the language and the culture here and settled in well.

I also know a lot of people who have worked in countries where they don't speak the language, at least at first. 

And I'm sure there's a lot of people who haven't. And that's the point. It's down to individual

Quite. But why these are 'likely to be a problem' is a mystery to me

Who knows what's gone on behind the scenes. It's possible Clement simply doesn't rate him and a package offered by Malaga was too good to refuse. 

I wasn't particularly impressed by him, but felt he deserved a pre season under his belt. 

Why?

because communication is vital in the back four.

Oh give over. Let's all pretend that our season downfall had nothing to do with our back 5. 

It had very little to do with our back 5. If you expose a defence as much as we did, they're going to crumble.

Ask yourself why they were good enough for the first 2/3 of the season but not the last third. What changed?

It had very little to do with our back 5. If you expose a defence as much as we did, they're going to crumble.

Ask yourself why they were good enough for the first 2/3 of the season but not the last third. What changed?

Ball wasn't holding up front, then Eustace, Mascarell and Thorne were all injured.

Expose the defense... We were almost never hit on the counter attack. Almost never out numbered. We played a DM for christ sake. 

Thought he would make an impact this season ,dispite any difficulties settling in ,can't say he has given it a fair shot.took my friend 3 years to settle in Australia and cultural ,language food not dissimilar to UK. No one sure of why he s gone but wouldn't want him playing for us if he is not 100 percent committed.Def need to bring some one in of substance ,get rid of salmon ,,Christie ,poss Keogh and shot ton and buy a quality CB.

Christie suddenly thought that a football was something from mars.... fozzy decided 2 pass 2 the Opposition rather than his own team.... grant decided air shots and punching the ball in2 his own net was the new in thing.... keogh was just keogh.

You don't think it's possible to communicate without a good level of language?

never tried to get laid in a foreign country?

You could spend all night trying to get your leg over.

In a match its about split second decisions and reactions.

if someone is shouting an instruction you haven't got time to get a phrase book out.

i felt sorry for him tbh.

If we'd done our homework we would have known his wife was pregnant.

we could waited until the summer and got him for free.

crap signing by chris evans tbh.

didn't improve us. Language, cultural change, and domestic issues always likely to be problematic.

Hahahaha!

'Raul, we really like you, but could you please ask your wife to pee on this before we commit'? 

Archived